Previous In-Game Names: BlueSteelerWolf

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Koara Kuma#1206

How old are you? :14

What is your time zone? EST

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP?: I decided to apply for staff on PlexPvP because I have been a fan of the server for a long time. Ever since I played in the summer of this year I was dedicated to becoming a mod on the server so I went to other servers to gain experience with the one goal of working here. I love the community tastq has built and want to help clear hackers and keep others safe. 

Why should we accept you over other applicants? You should accept me over other applicants because I have the dedication and have experience. I also have been taught how to skript by mxko creator of Minensky. 

What are your strengths and weaknesses? my strengths are I'm hardworking, honest, driven, and respectful. my weakness is im self-critical and I lack confidence which hurts when I talk to people sometimes because I normally avoid conversations to avoid making bad impressions.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:

minensky: I learned how to moderate properly and how to build my confidence and talk to people

career: I learned how to skript

steaksmp: I learned how to make a staff app and how to deal with people who are trying to get a reaction out of you

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?

I have never been banned from any server because I feel like cheating and breaking the rules is hurting others more than its bringing you enjoyment so I prefer to get enjoyment out of other things instead

What are some hobbies, activities, or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I play paintball I study a lot and do community projects every weekend I can I love to learn about the history and got a 98 average grade at the end of my 7th-grade year

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do?

Ip ban the source of the botting if they have a VPN I would try to contact a higher up to see if they can shut the server down till the botter moves on

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? Once I get into an argument I would try to calm myself down by looking away for a few seconds and then coming back and apologizing for getting into an argument then I would try to peacefully give them my story and hear out their story

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it?

A few mistakes I made as a moderator are banning the wrong person when it was the creator testing me to see if I could tell if he was hacking and I learned that anyone can hack even staff members so always be alert on who is hacking. Another mistake I made in life was choosing to hang out with the wrong friend group which taught me to watch who I talk to and to never follow a crowd to always be myself My final mistake I learned a lot from was being a toxic person and getting many people to hate me which taught me that you should always be kind to others because if not you lose them and there is no getting them back.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? I would revoke the member’s perms if I can and then report it to the owner while muting the player on discord and Minecraft and waiting till the dm me any other staff members with the proof they got their account back.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? The first thing I do is tell the player hey botting the server could get you banned and then I will message the admins above me saying that there is a potential botter on the server then I will ask the player to please stop talking about botting the server and to just play the game while I wait for them to bot the server

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? Ignore the player and move on with life because people always hate on you and want to see you fall.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? message the player back that I'm sorry you feel that I am abusing permissions but I have done nothing wrong and am positive that if you check the logs I have not abused any powers whatsoever.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? Ignore him and or block the member from discord but I normally keep my messages away from others that are not friends.

Anything else you would like to tell us? For a strength I have when I do feel comfortable around people and open up in conversation more I feel like have good leadership skills just I get intimidated by people pretty easily

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP.

We are going to be denying your application. If you would like to know why create a ticket in our discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic