Skadooche's Staff Application

APPLICATION FORMAT

Personal Details:

Minecraft In-Game Name: Skadooche

Previous In-Game Names: TheCaptainRex,NowUCeeMe

Discord Name and Tag: Skadoosh#5968

How old are you? I am currently 15

What is your time zone? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes I do

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: Currently only English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I've enjoyed the server every time I've played it and have great memories with the people I've met from the Plex community. I have been staff on plex before and felt like I really fit in well with the other team members and would love to have that opportunity again. After being removed from the staff team and temporarily blacklisted, I realize now the mistakes that I made while I was an active staff member, and I do regret some of the decisions I have made, but I think that I can really make up for it and would love to do so by helping out the staff in their monetization of the server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I have a lot of experience both as a staff member in general as well as being a staff member to plex specifically. I really enjoy helping out around the server as well as playing the game, and I know that at many points in time I would prioritize the game over my job and that was a mistake I should never had made, and I feel like I can really help a lot more now that I know what I should and should not be doing.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? I can be extremely active in both discord and in game, as well as being very interactive with my fellow team members as well as the community. I also am fairly good in my opinion at moderating, I may not be the best of the best but I feel like I do my job very proficiently. At times I can be a bit immature but when it's needed I can act and think in a mature manner.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I have been staff of quite a few minecraft servers before as well as discord servers. Additionally, I have been staff on plex before so I would say I know the ropes a decent bit when it comes to moderating players and chat. I have learned through my experiences that when it comes to moderating, keeping a professional appearance is a big factor in doing your job.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? I have indeed been punished before. I was blacklisted on plex sometime in July, and as of now I am not entirely sure as to why, but I do know that it is my utmost priority to not let that happen again.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I like to DJ in my free team as well as hang out with friends, going to places and just having a good time. I finally got started on programming after wanting to for a long time now, and I am very excited to begin that whole subject.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? I would do my best to ban as many of the bots as I could before any further harm to the server is caused, but as a mod there is a very limited amount of actions I can take in order to completely stop the bots.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? I would try my best to calm the other player down and try to clarify exactly what the problem is. If the problem has a simple solution I would let the other player know and see whether or not they agree with it, and if they don't I would do my best to compromise with the player to where both the server and the player can benefit.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it?  A pretty bad mistake I made in the past was when I had lied to my mom on a gift I had taken from my brother because I was selfish and felt like I deserved it more than him. Now that it's long past I realize how stupid and childish I was acting since it was nothing more than a new phone, but at the time I had really wanted the phone and I didn't really think about whether or not taking it from my brother would have any consequences. Of course I was wrong, but I did get punished once my mom found out I took it, and I realized that I should be more respectful to people's property and people in general.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? If a staff member's account was hacked, I would firstly check to see whether or not I could get ahold of the staff member in any other methods so I can communicate with him constantly while he doesn't have access to his account. I would report it to Tastq or anyone of the admins so they can temporarily remove the rank from their account as to stop the hacker from harming the server in any way shape or form.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react?  I immediately mute the player and message them to refrain from threatening or he will be permanently banned. I would give him an hour+ mute and if he continued to threaten the server I would give him a permanent ban.

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? I would ask politely if they could please refrain from disrespecting any of the staff members, and if they have a problem with any one of them then they are free to privately message them on discord to settle things or message any admins about said staff member.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation?  I would proceed to punish them disregarding what the player tells his friends as I would not being abusing my perms regardless of the situation, and if they felt like I was abusing them they could then report me to an admin. Otherwise I would just follow through with the punishment and allow him to appeal.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation?  In my personal opinion, I would put my personal safety over the server, and either un-punish them and notify the staff team of my decision, or try to compromise with the player as to where we can both be satisfied with the outcome.

Anything else you would like to tell us? Thanks for reading my application

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP. 

We have decided to accept your application. Please dm me on discord for further information.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic