Minehut is the worst server hosting platform ever.

its so bad that everytime I try to to move i just get teleported back why are you so trash why do you spend 5 minutes on the script for this i had so much supplies and I was mineing and I just saw lava put water down It didnt do anything and then i place a block to stop the lava hitting me but then it teleports me inside of the lava and it kills me so fix your hosting platform idiots.

Its probably just a lag or user issue because many servers don't experience this. You can do timings to see what may be causing lag on the server.

image.png.4aeef9dd7b71dfad1f8e84e367d09a9f.png

• Like 2

[VIP] - 7/27/2020
Support - 7/08/2020
Senior Support - 8/02/2020

image.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.pngimage.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.png

Great website if you need help with any plugins or answers to commonly asked questions - https://minehut.xyz/

IGN: _Tarna_
Discord: Tarna256#867

interesting

• Thanks 1

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂