can't contact support

SpookyScaryBunny

Question

So, I've been locked out of my account for a while now, I'm not banned I just can't connect. I tried pretty much everything to be able to log back in but nothing worked and I was told to make a support ticket but for some reason even that doesn't work, it loads indefinitely saying "loading form". I've tried on different days, weeks, accounts, even a different computer but the results are still the same: nothing. It's been weeks now and it feels like I'm cursed, I just want my survival map back! Can someone please do something about it?

12 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, SpookyScaryBunny said:

So, I've been locked out of my account for a while now, I'm not banned I just can't connect. I tried pretty much everything to be able to log back in but nothing worked and I was told to make a support ticket but for some reason even that doesn't work, it loads indefinitely saying "loading form". I've tried on different days, weeks, accounts, even a different computer but the results are still the same: nothing. It's been weeks now and it feels like I'm cursed, I just want my survival map back! Can someone please do something about it?

I'd contact support@minehut.com (if that email still works) and describe the situation to them.

I am one of the leaders for Minehut's events team and I've also been around for a long time.

discord: nitro#6860

2 hours ago, EnderSimps said:

What account if Minecraft please respond and I will message a minehut mod on minecraft.
Hope I can help!

Not sure that's the best person to contact, a actual support team member or zero would be better, but I told them above who/where to contact

image.png

image.png

25 minutes ago, quick007 said:

1: Don't give away your email

2: Make a support ticket here by click on the red support icon on the bottom of the page: https://superleague.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001333733-Minehut

(super league gaming is the parent company for minehut)

Thank you so much! I really hope they can help! Also, I agree, giving away my email was a bit stupid, thanks for making me notice, I removed it now

btw I believe the email you're meant to use is 'contactus@superleague.com' (not sure if the 'support@minehut.com' one works) if you need to email SLG/Minehut for support stuff. Although you should always use support tickets when you can

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png