Skriptify Minehut 2.0

farwl

You may have seen the first post for Skriptify back in April. I thought I'd make another post since we've recently revamped the entire project.

SkriptifyBanner.thumb.png.0e2fdedccaf4e666054f47bc138fc9fe.png

Skriptify is an organization and community founded by @crewly that I'm also a part of. The goal of this community is to convert all Minehut plugins into scripts. We also make essentials scripts that your server may need. We don't strictly focus on the current plugin list, and we do take requests and suggestions. The purpose of this is to make it so users won't have to upgrade to use their favorite plugins. You can also contribute to Skriptify by making a resource and posting it on our discord server.

Showcase Screenshots below

image.thumb.png.1bb818a7c48af3648fe873b0cb88ad54.png

image.thumb.png.67f1bdb63ea7e8efbd126c5004979cac.png

Ready?

If you liked what you saw, check out the website @ https://skriptify.xyz (Discord link on website)

What's New

We just relaunched the project today. See the changes below;

New Website 

Our website has been completely redone. It's more modern and has a cleaner design. It is also now fully mobile-compatible. It is also much faster than before. You should see a significant decrease in page loading times. We also transferred hosts to a more reliable platform.

New Discord Bot

@Conutik has made us a new customized Discord bot. Try out !help in #botcmds. More will be added soon.

Support Reopened

Skriptify Support has been reopened and completely renewed. Get help with your Minehut server or browse Skript tutorials at https://support.skriptify.xyz

Remade Discord / Applications Opened

The Discord has been redone and applications for Developer, Moderator, and our new Support role are now open.

New Team Members

@crewly has rejoinde the Admin team to help manage the project.

@Vinixs is joining the Admin team to help manage the staff team and manage the contribution process.

@_Tarna_ is joining the Admin team to help with Skriptify Support.

@Conutik joined the Dev team to develop our discord bot.

@mybeary, @Centrect, and @Juffix have joined the Moderation team.

Edited by farwl
  • Like 2

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

I'm excited to work for Skriptify, the new update looks very good!

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

1 minute ago, draemworks said:

Cool website

ty sir

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

11 minutes ago, Centrect said:

I'm excited to work for Skriptify, the new update looks very good!

❤️

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 minutes ago, TheGoose said:

the front page reminds me of trello

i dont see it tbh

Amethyst Studios Discord

image.png.7be063bd6541c80dc7429dd325d2f864.pngimage.png.70ca012b0bbc1d59e4aee3e3dbd4584b.png

You should give them credit, and the fact that you said, "site by farwl" is not right. I clearly says over here that you have not bought the Premium version of this so you have no right to take away the thing that gives them credit!

LOOK AT THE SUBSCRIPTION! image.png.72b8ec3b9d5fae0d3200106706d6b7e3.png

Please correct me if I am wrong! I  really hope I am! @farwl

Rules    Player Reports    Player Appeals

image.png.20cc8eef7d2aa64896d2e642a8a556d8.png

Just now, JrSkripter said:

image.png.7be063bd6541c80dc7429dd325d2f864.pngimage.png.70ca012b0bbc1d59e4aee3e3dbd4584b.png

You should give them credit, and the fact that you said, "site by farwl" is not right. I clearly says over here that you have not bought the Premium version of this so you have no right to take away the thing that gives them credit!

LOOK AT THE SUBSCRIPTION! image.png.72b8ec3b9d5fae0d3200106706d6b7e3.png

Please correct me if I am wrong! I  really hope I am! @farwl

Where does it say "site by farwl"? Also we do give them credit if I'm not mistaken. Let me know if there's a problem and I'll correct it.

Amethyst Studios Discord

ah I see where it says that. fixed it.

• Thanks 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

At the bottom of the page, and sorry if I am sounding harsh. You did just release it so you should be open to feedback, therefor I am sorry for getting so roweled up.

It's no problem. I can see your concern. I wouldn't take credit for anything that isn't my own work. Thank you for pointing that out 👍

• Thanks 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

I suggest giving them the credit where it is due. Also, you should put the credit in the footer as stated in the subscription plan.

Will do. Thank you 👌

• Like 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

This is amazing! Curious, but if you need an extra skripter or anything I'm available! I've been skripting for a year now and I'm fairly good at it. Seems like a fun place to work for. Since the 12 plugin limit, skripters have been getting more work than ever. Nice to see people helping out those who are clueless because I was there at one point too, dying to have skripts because I couldn't make any myself.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

Just now, MidnightDrift said:

This is amazing! Curious, but if you need an extra skripter or anything I'm available! I've been skripting for a year now and I'm fairly good at it. Seems like a fun place to work for. Since the 12 plugin limit, skripters have been getting more work than ever. Nice to see people helping out those who are clueless because I was there at one point too, dying to have skripts because I couldn't make any myself.

Thank you for the kind words. You can contribute your scripts / resources to be added to our site via our discord server.

Amethyst Studios Discord

10 hours ago, quick007 said:

support website looks like minehut.xyz ngl

We use the same platform. (Since April)

Amethyst Studios Discord

It is also now fully mobile-compatible.

I really don't see why you need it to be mobile compatible since you can't import skripts on mobile...

Then again, its your website and it is not my decision. I like the website and I hope I could make one of my own sooner or later!

Hint hint

Rules    Player Reports    Player Appeals

image.png.20cc8eef7d2aa64896d2e642a8a556d8.png

I really don't see why you need it to be mobile compatible since you can't import skripts on mobile...

Then again, its your website and it is not my decision. I like the website and I hope I could make one of my own sooner or later!

Hint hint

People still like to browse on mobile 😜

• Like 1

Amethyst Studios Discord