Best mmorpe server of all time

Redaka2176

Hello there. I am in search of a large team of builders, programers, and writers for my server. I have a dream to create the best mmorpg server the world of minecraft has ever seen. One that has a completely unique story arc, quest lines, and custom boss fights. the only problem is that there is too much for one person to build on their own. So, im calling out for help. I am in need of the best builders, redstoners, command blockers, story writers, scripters, everything that i can get. This server will be perfect, and so im calling out for anyone who wishes to be a part of creating a future amazing server. also, anyone who helps will become an admin as soon as the server is started up. even if you cant build or do any of the other things, donations to help with making the server able to house more players would also be a great help. i hope to see you soon. my server is MojoSMP

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to make a MMORPG I suggest you don't make it on Minehut as you are gonna need more storage/ram. Also you'll want it to be online at all times.

I would recommend that you get a better idea of what you want to make before you get a bunch of people to help. Once you have a grasp of the idea, write it down and explain to people what is and why they should help.

Also, making a (good) MMORPG in Minecraft takes a lot more work than you probably think so fr just go play wynncraft