Making Skripts for the Public

camy

Alright, I'm making skripts for free. Pretty self explanatory. 

In order to get your Skript made, reply with your skript idea, and your discord (ex: hello#1234). 

If your discord account isn't accepting friend requests, join this discord (Please Join even if you are accepting friend requests.) https://discord.gg/yb5uCfZ.

Ok bye!

Edited by SmellyBurger
  • Thanks 1

im the one that made the poop server.

DISCORD: agent gamer 100#0420

heres a big ol' challenge for you @SmellyBurger.

EXPLANATION: in a dream video, players were hunting down dream before he could defeat the ender dragon. I want something similar to this, except I want it so you can choose different goals (ex. /manhunt start, chooses random event.) There are 2 events i currently want. Get a diamond, and wear a full set of iron armor.

WHAT I WANT: As explained above, i want a manhunt skript, with 1 of 2 goals, 50/50 chance of being selected. (Diamond, or full iron armor) The minimum commands a wish for is help, start, join, and leave (and if they could all start with /manhunt that'll be great) and for bonus points, an admin being able to choose who the person being hunted will be. When the player being hunted finishes the goal, the game ends and teleports them back to {spawn}. If the hunted dies, the game ends, the hunters win, and once again are teleported to {spawn}. (oh and hunters can respawn, player being hunted can't) ok thanks 😄

Edited by Agentgamer100YT

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

On 10/6/2020 at 3:47 AM, Agentgamer100YT said:

DISCORD: agent gamer 100#0420

heres a big ol' challenge for you @SmellyBurger.

EXPLANATION: in a dream video, players were hunting down dream before he could defeat the ender dragon. I want something similar to this, except I want it so you can choose different goals (ex. /manhunt start, chooses random event.) There are 2 events i currently want. Get a diamond, and wear a full set of iron armor.

WHAT I WANT: As explained above, i want a manhunt skript, with 1 of 2 goals, 50/50 chance of being selected. (Diamond, or full iron armor) The minimum commands a wish for is help, start, join, and leave (and if they could all start with /manhunt that'll be great) and for bonus points, an admin being able to choose who the person being hunted will be. When the player being hunted finishes the goal, the game ends and teleports them back to {spawn}. If the hunted dies, the game ends, the hunters win, and once again are teleported to {spawn}. (oh and hunters can respawn, player being hunted can't) ok thanks 😄

I'm working on it now.

im the one that made the poop server.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, IsraelUndercover said:

First of all thank you for your review most of the people dont say anything 

about the requiments most of the plugins will must have essentials a rank/permission system skript and tuske 

also about the command /plugins i am not the not op by just sending a fake message if you would ever want i could rebest at explaining things so i will try say it again its basically blocking from looking at your plugins if you aremove it for you

ni

I copied this from another post of mine. Could you try to fix it? 

So I'm trying to start a hardcore server, but every Minecraft day at 5:00 (sunrise), you are switched out of spectator mode and set to survival at the world spawn. I know little to nothing about skript, so this is probably very wrong lol.

Heres the skript:

at 5:00:
    if player's gamemode is spectator
        tp player to 0 75 0
    set gamemode of players to survival
    broadcast "§4The dead have been revived!"
    broadcast "§1Discord here --> §2https://discord.gg/3yHzfXq"

The "set gamemode of players to survival" should set everyone's gamemode to survival, unless they have the permission "admin"

The "tp player to 0 75 0" should only teleport the players in spectator mode to the position 0 75 0

If someone could help me fix this mess, that would be great! 

Thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, CodexHaxerTheReal said:

Hi I need help plz I wanted to see other players location in minecraft but I don't know how to make my thing work can someone help me ? And sorry if I speak bad English or explain it in a bad way

Script:

command /location [<player>]:
    trigger:
        send location of player

1. Don't Necro
2. Please Lock for 1 year necro