crewly

Minehut set up a puzzle?

Posted (edited)

I have never seen anyone talk about this so I'm going to- talk about it.

Today, I saw a locked plugin called "private" with a description: "nothing to see here, I promise! https://i.imgur.com/jOd7pqp.png":

434165991_Screenshot_2019-07-18Minehut-FreeMinecraftServerHosting.png.f2e83356e6854d6c62341f7ff54ab053.png

The description included an imgur link, so I clicked on the imgur link and found a qr code:

jOd7pqp.png.0ac176fcd96c47b97bfad205a2df5591.png

When I scanned the QR code on a website, this was the result:441992872_Screenshot_2019-07-18BarcodeReaderFreeOnlineWebApplication.png.c39826d2dbcf3e4a027e743b7ffaf723.png

I noticed that this was a base64 code, so I went on a base64 decoder and it gave me a code that I don't recongize:570059711_Screenshot_2019-07-18Base64DecodeandEncode-Online.png.ba32e392a22cb7fd91dd088141831cd7.png

I cannot figure out what the decoded thing is supposed to mean, so I'm going to need your help to solve the puzzle that minehut has made for us. If you have any clue, DM crewly#5789 on Discord

(for people who wanna try to decode the next one: DbBwnfwLd2RzK3A1TzFtTUVUeIq5GOG1OSCyXSL5)
(If you want to join my secret detective discord server (and actually help me out),  https://pastebin.com/raw/mhQvuSZv)

Edited by crewly
new detective server
  • Like 1

crewlysig.png.a498e67f0338e213e4cc70fa141cf6a7.png

Quite interesting..

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Posted (edited)

Yea. I looked through this and figured out that this likely means nothing.

The first thing I did was try a cryptogram decoder, the result was 

CoOm by mR c2 J k F3L1AkYa AND Ng Wi5TH T1HE SuPER5

I thought that this could have some meaning due to the words "super" "the" and "and" being present. But, I decided to go backwards and do the obvious thing. I took "DbBwnfwLd2RzK3A1TzFtTUVUeIq5GOG1OSCyXSL5", and encoded it with Base64. The result was the string 

Man is distinguished, not only by his reason, but by this singular passion from other animals, which is a lust of the mind, that by a perseverance of delight in the continued and indefatigable generation of knowledge, exceeds the short vehemence of any carnal pleasure.

I pasted and searched up this string on google, finding a github page "https://github.com/factor/factor/blob/master/basis/base64/base64-tests.factor" and the wikipedia page to Base64. To which, this puzzle was in the example section of the wikipedia page.

(Note: the github page's name is "base64 tests")

But, if you are still inclined to believe that it means something, you can try looking for yourself. - prove me wrong 🙂

Edited by persona

Hmm, this is interesting, I wonder what’s it for.

vip2kea

Playing Minehut since January 8th, 2018

Became a Pro on February 20th, 3029

Owner of SurvioPC

Owner of ArenaGames

If you put this in a polybius decoder you get 'hee' this means that Benny is secretly Michael Jackson. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

auxIZqk.png

Can confirm this is a secret message. To get to it requires figuring out the few ciphers this message went through. I’d recommend checking the plugin info as well as the plugins API endpoint as it all includes info you will need to decrypt this secret message.

PS: This is really almost impossible with the little amounts of info you have so I can give you some hints over time to help you out. 

Is the message "Benny Is A Robot"?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HACKEDMAN144 said:

Are you high? You can't take "DbBwnfwLd2RzK3A1TzFtTUVUeIq5GOG1OSCyXSL5" and encode it with Base64 and get a

Man is distinguished, not only by his reason, but by this singular passion from other animals, which is a lust of the mind, that by a perseverance of delight in the continued and indefatigable generation of knowledge, exceeds the short vehemence of any carnal pleasure.

People are so fucking dumb

How about you do it instead of complaining and calling people dumb.

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Guys just start throwing random ideas into this

Eventually Benny will tell us all the hints we need.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

So the code of it was found in the F12 menu (obviously) and then I realized there was some text next to the code by the imgur link all it had was java code which turned into code.javabinary.notfound in a java code writer I even tried it in older versions of java

1. DbBwnfwLd2RzK3A1TzFtTUVUeIq5GOG1OSCyXSL5

2. WyYdmudOw2IaP3Z1GaUgGFEFvRj5TLT1LHXbCHO5

2. OnXdbKSwzLRUwy12eTBTqI3GzAFOtVLG5C15SUD

2. NbBhelhUn2OpT3D1CpLcCYXYfKg5RIR1ISWmJSU5

2. 5LSXyCSO1GOG5qIeUVUTtFzT1A3KzR2dLwfnwBbD

2. QoOjasjYq2EmX3N1GmSgGHIHrVd5TBT1BFPlKFY5

2. DndKTTeGOXbwfL2z31ztUUI5O1SyS5BwRAFVqGCL

2. ZbDmwdaLp2WrF3G1TrDaRSVTaEu5JOQ1EOQbXOB5

2. °püwds+p5O1mMETx¹áµ9 ²]"ù

2. WyYdmudOw2IaP3Z1GaUgGFEFvRj5TLT1LHXbCHO5

thee are all the possible next ones 

intriguing 

Nothing special here.

Just a Minehut Mod.

Theres really nothing here...

Im also on the events team.

Discord: Tresre#9999

Im telling you, there isn't anything here.

Just keep moving along.

Nothing to see here.

Stop reading this.

Nothing at all to read.

How are you able to read this small?

You forgot RGJCd25md0xkMlJ6Sz as a possibility.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

Topic locked to stop Necroposting 🔒

Community Support Lead

Discord: Criticyl#0869
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minehut Vip - 2018/2019
Received Junior Moderator - April 28th 2019

Promoted to Senior Moderator - July 21st 2019