Minehut Newsletter | October Edition

Jackson85

Before we get started, I’d like to wish a happy Spooktober to everyone! We've finally made the jump to the next month, which means we're diving right into the October Edition! We've been quite busy throughout this entire month, though we can be happy to say that this Newsletter will be a treat, not trick, for all.

We've looked over your feedback regarding a podcast, and we'll be considering your opinions! On the other hand, the Community Creative Team applications have been looked over. We've asked for innovative minds in writing, design, and art, and we are grateful for those who are willing to provide their services! We can be glad to say that our team will be turning over a new leaf with the next edition!

This edition is noticeably shorter, due to the importance of school surrounding most of our team. That being said, we're thankful to have gotten this edition out to you all, and we'd like to shoutout our members who gave their time and efforts for this issue! We hope you enjoy this volume, and stay spooky Minehut!

Have feedback for the Newsletter? Send it here:

https://bit.ly/mhnewsoct

Click here for the newsletter!                       

• Like 5

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Great work has went into this!

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Nice! 

and I'm gonna catch up to you soon

• Haha 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Very epic.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

goodnight mig

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

the real question is

will mig have a good night?

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

epic newsletter! Props to all the amazing writers and of course Jackson 🙂

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------

goodnight again mig

Amethyst Studios Discord

On 10/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Tresre said:

The guy who designs those newsletters must be really awesome :thonk:

he is probably very smelly

Amethyst Studios Discord