How to use PlayerVaults.

PandaChan

M I N E H U T  C O M M U N I T Y  F A Q

HOW TO USE TO PLAYERVAULT

REQUIREMENTS: PLAYERVAULT
DIFFICULTY: EASY

Introduction to PlayerVaults:

Playervaults is a useful plugin that allows users to create their own vaults, these are similar to portable backpacks or enderchests, here you can store all your items!

Using the basic playervaults commands:

All users start with just the /pv command, this opens one of their vaults, they can store their items here, if you’ve allowed users to create multiple vaults this command will turn into /pv (number of the vault)
    Opped users will have a few variants of this command, you’ll get /pv (user) and /pv (user) (number) to open another user’s vault. You can also delete your own vault with /pvdel (number of the vault) or delete another user’s vault if you’re opped with /pvdel (user) (number)

Permission nodes:

Playervaults has quite a few permission nodes, and they can change up a few things for the users. To change the number of vaults a user can have you can give them the permission playervaults.amount.(number of vaults). If you want to change the size of their vaults, you can give them the permission playervaults.size.# and choose a number between 1 and 6, the default is 6 rows.
  There are a few permission nodes you can give to ranks as well that give them permissions to delete vaults or look at other user’s vaults, these however are only recommended to be given to high members of your server like staff. To let them delete vaults, you can give them playervaults.delete and to give them the Playervault admin perms (lets them look at vaults and delete them.) You can give them playervaults.admin

Require further assistance?:

If you need more help on this topic, head over to  this section of forums or join our Discord!

📎  https://youtu.be/SsKrGi3RsCo

Compiled by the Minehut Staff Team

• Thanks 1

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

So, how do I use PlayerVault?

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

• muelr changed the title to How to use PlayerVaults.