Unfair Punishment

OwnerOfGod

I decided to advertise every 20 seconds or so when the chat was being flooded I thought that would be fine but yet I still get muted this is pissing me off I have 6 mute offenses at this point make a clear guideline for what is spam not just -spam is not allowed- I'm sure many others have the same issue it says this is the rule 

1. Sending messages to purposely spam or flood a channel or chat is not permitted.

But this isn't followed at all by staff member I got muted when my advertisements were outside of chat range form the last one, handle this better seriously.

Edited by ThatOneSponk

I mean you are only supposed to advertise every 2 minutes, even though the chat was already being flooded, you advertising constantly would only make the spam worse, so in fact this mute is more of a worse offense then just advertising constantly with no other spam. Since the spam was already active, you "spamming" (in this case sending an ad at quicker intervals) only mad the situation worse, and therefore it was the staff's right to be able to mute you. I know this doesn't really help you issue. But complain as you wish, this was still a reasonable offense.

[PATRON] Echology

image.png.25b196fc30999f9133398315a98c2b11.png

Sponk = Weeb

While you are advertising in the lobbies, make sure that there is at least a 2 minute delay between advertisements.

If you believe that this offense wasn't fair, you are free to appeal here.

Edited by ThatOneSponk

“When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!"

Default - 12/12/2015

[VIP] - 10/8/2018

[JR.MOD] - 9/12/2020

[MOD] - 10/14/2020