tab with skrayfall is broken

Landec

does anyone know how to fix this when i enter the skript clearly given in the skript docs for skrayfall tab it gives me an error. I would really like to use skrayfall for my tab because ive used it for everything else so it would be great it someone could tell me how to fix it.

every 1 second:
    loop all players:
        set tab header to "&8- &bTablist &8-" and footer to "&7Hi there, &b%loop-player%&7!" for loop-player
Edited by Landec

What is the error you are getting with that? Because that us the exact example from the SkriptHub logs and it should work. 

Also this is the Marketplace category. It is used for someone to request or offer something. Next time if you need skript help, you can ask in this Skript Category or #skript on the Minehut Discord

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

7 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

What is the error you are getting with that? Because that us the exact example from the SkriptHub logs and it should work. 

Also this is the Marketplace category. It is used for someone to request or offer something. Next time if you need skript help, you can ask in this Skript Category or #skript on the Minehut Discord

The skript is listed below with the error message

also sorry about posting in the wrong area I always get it wrong.

Screenshot (9).png

Edited by Landec