What keeps you on Minehut?

ItsAPerson

I remember you from 2018 playing on aurabuild o-o

I don't think you should force yourself to keep playing on Minehut just because you don't want your time spent to be a waste. You'll find if you take a break you may be drawn to come back to Minehut, or you'll find enjoyment in doing something else. Having a lot of previous hours on Minehut is no reason to stay! If you've had your fun, look back on those memories you've made and move on. You could also try exploring other parts of the community like the Discord server if you haven't already, that's a nice place to hang around in, even if you spend less time in-game.

Either way, do whatever makes you happiest and I hope you find joy in whatever you decide!

The best way to reach me is on Discord (@daniel#0004). I'll respond quicker than on the forums!

I like helping people. I rarely play on player-servers or make them myself, I purely like helping new users, hence why I'm support role 😉 

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

What keeps you here on minehut?

I really have only been on here for 1 week now, and I can not answer this question. I can say that, I am happy helping people, even if it does not benefit be in money nor reputation. I do this because it is what makes me happy. Some people only join just to criticize anyone who likes minehut, or maybe they have done something wrong and wont admit it. I love the community here and I will not ever leave. I know that is a very ambitious is statement, but It is true. I doubt minehut will stay for the next 30-80 years, but in its time, I bet it will make people happier. Giving people the chance to own a free minehut server! I love the community and there are  a lot of great people and websites that have grounded by minehut. I love you all, and I might just be a noob, or a newbie, but I am not. I am just like everyone here, here to help, here to be helped, and here to make friends.

--

JrSkripter

Rules    Player Reports    Player Appeals

image.png.20cc8eef7d2aa64896d2e642a8a556d8.png