Minecraft In-Game Name:  Local_Panda
Previous In-Game Names (namemc.com) :  Panda_King
Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Bhud #0013):  Myka#6756
Time zone:  London
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no):  yes
Do you have a recording software on your computer? (yes/no):  yes
Are you fluent? (do you speak any other languages)?:  no

General Information/Details:  
Why did you choose to apply for Blextroph?  Becuase i would like to help out change upcoming problems like hackers,spammers,bots ext. i know this will happen because i have been staff on many servers for the past few years
Why would we accept you over other applicants? im active 3-4 hours a day , im good at alot of things like skripting and moderating and im dedicated  
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses>  
Do you have any past moderation/experience of staffing on any other server? Explain briefly what you’ve learned from these experiences:  i have found out stuff like roughly guessing peoples age bassed on how they spell,talk (there grammar) and also stuff like staff abusers i can figure out if they are bad/good by how they act like asking for op,gmc or other in game benefits 
Have you ever been punished on Blextroph or any other server in the past? If so, why were you punished and what did you learn from that punishment? not on this server but on others for stuff like using alts and sometimes spam leaving and joining (internet) 
On a scale out of 1-10, how would you rate your maturity level?  8
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your grammar?  7 (im dyslexic)
What are some of your hobbies, activities or past achievements you have outside of video games?  making staff apps,skripting,digital art and normal art

Situational Questions  
If a staff member is being biased towards a member, what would you do?  depeinding on the situation id either warn them for being rude and report it to the  staff team / toxic to the player but if  it was a joke that they are both happy about i will leave the case 
When was a recent time you got into a disagreement with somebody? If you came to an agreement, how did you get there? If you didn’t, why didn’t you?  i dont really dislike people or argue i tend to try to be freinds with everyone, i dont remeber when i have been in a agreement sorry
If the server was being botted, what would you do? if its a connected ip /ban-ip (ign) or if not i would report asap to the staff team and /bcast (server ip) then /kickall and once all the real members join back whitelist for a while untill somone comes on
Tell us about a recent mistake or a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from that mistake and how did you deal with it?i once on my server though in the danger zone reseting the server would make it go down in a instant and reset things from the last save but it reset my good 1 week work. i have learned to read things and look at info about it more   
If a staff member is abusing their powers, what would you do? if i have the permission to /ban /kick /mute /deop i would do that and take a video or photo of the abuse or thing done to the server and msg the staff team about it ASAP 
If a staff members account is hacked, what would you do? get rid of there perms (if i have the permissions to ) and ask them questions like : is this a troll / prank . and see if they put anything typical that they say for example (Nahhhhh bruhhh) or something based on there grammar and report to staff team   
For say, you were called out for cheating by a staff member. You were screenshared by him and you have proof to show that you weren’t cheating and he/she doesn’t listen and punishes you. What would you do? i would message a staff or staff team and make them check logs or any evidence i have

Congratulations, the staff team has come to our final decision to accept your application. This doesn't mean you've been officially accepted to the staff team, your just moving on to the next stage which is your interview. Thank you for your time and feel free to contact me on discord when you're ready for your interview.

Sincerely 

~ Bhud

• GavXD locked this topic