The grand thank you post! (Staff only)

Reassembly

Want to make this because 1. Am bored. 2. I want to.

Now where do I start:

The new JRs: You guys are all proper G's and great friends to hang with (even if u do bully me :sad:) We all sorta helped each other pull through xD!

@Nimmz @chillins and @RichieNy: You 3 have helped me loads throughout the beginning of my trial phase, and for that, I thank you. You are all really genuine people and very funny

@DeltaRays: Delta, you helped me so much to get into programming, You really gave me that push to take the Javascript plunge, and it really paid off, So I really appreciate you not only as a moderator but as a normal player too

LukeChatton: Luke, the founder of greatness, If you didn't make minehut, Minecraft would be very boring lol, but seriously, Thank you for making this server, you pulled it off well and I am sure a lot of people's MC experiences have been improved because of it

The rest of the staff team: I wanted to write about everyone individually but I really feel like it would get repetitive, The entire staff team have been welcoming from day 1 of this JR mod rank, The sheer amount of help you have all given me has been phenomenal

LukeChatton: Luke, the founder of greatness, If you didn't make minehut, Minecraft would be very boring lol, but seriously, Thank you for making this server, you pulled it off well and I am sure a lot of people's MC experiences have been improved because of it

And last but certainly not least:

@Jackson85 and @CyberRyan: You two are the greatest people I have ever met on this server, You have always supported me with my aspirations and have been really reliable people to chill with. If I never met you both I would probably not be on minehut anymore. You 2 gave me so much support throughout my time as minehut and were really true friends to me. And that is why I have so much respect for you 2

• Like 4

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

Wholesome content, it really is a pleasure seeing this. Things like this is what makes my staff experience here worthwhile. I'm always more than happy to assist Juniors and Mods with problems. Made my day thanks ❤

• Like 1

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

I am so sorry for not responding sooner. I thought I already had on Saturday, but apparently doing forums at night is not a good idea. I appreciate it and you've truly become an amazing staff member. I have enormous respect for you and your goals. I wish you all the best!

- Jackson

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.