Favorite Minehut servers

BennyDoesStuff

What’s your all time favorite server on Minehut? Over time, a ton of servers has came and went and over the years, what would you say was your favorite server that you’ve played on Minehut.

Just interested in what servers people have liked playing, you can respond with more than one if you enjoyed playing multiple servers.

A server I actually quite enjoyed was FlagClash, that always seemed like a fun server and minigame to play.

Since i've only been at minehut for a couple months, i'd say Multiples was my favourite server overall, really liked the vibe and the community over there, and the server was really well made 👍

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

31 minutes ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

What’s your all time favorite server on Minehut? Over time, a ton of servers has came and went and over the years, what would you say was your favorite server that you’ve played on Minehut.

Just interested in what servers people have liked playing, you can respond with more than one if you enjoyed playing multiple servers.

A server I actually quite enjoyed was FlagClash, that always seemed like a fun server and minigame to play.

Controversial choice, but I liked MineEdge because it was the worlds first Mining PvP server and it was actually fun!

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

FlagClash is epic, yah

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png