What sort of server would people like to see in the future?

JJP_

Let's be honest, dupe servers and gen servers are both so over-made on Minehut, it's starting to feel like every server is slowly becoming pretty much the same.

So what would you like to see from a server on Minehut?

At one point previously I had an anarchy server which did decently, it was genuine anarchy, no banning, no muting, no rules. It did ok in terms of players but I couldn't increase the player limit really because there would have been no way for me to get money to invest back into the server.

I'm just wondering what other people want to see on Minehut in the future.

A lot of servers are already dupe and gen, but not all, the good ones are just difficult to find, but they are there 😄

I'm unsure who, but I remember hearing that you can still have the same server, but it's unique if you change at least a couple mechanics. I remember that one of the examples was "Who says you have to die when you fall into the void in a gen server? You could make islands go higher and higher, and if you fall, you'll just land onto a lower island. The higher the island, the better the stuff.".

Another thing is that you could always poke around with other servers outside of Minehut and take inspiration from their gamemodes.

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

Tbh i think a fall guys remake would be super cool

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Anything that isn't genpvp seems pretty good to me.

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.