Badland's Recruitment Effort - Skripters Needed -

PureEditsOYT

Introduction:
Hello! My name is Pure. I'm here today on behalf of Badland's Recruitment Effort.
If you'd like to help us create features, and create a unique spin on Sky Mining feel free to leave your discord in the comments below or add me: Pure#3297

Server Information:
Badland's is a project that will be continuing over years to come. Badland's will eventually become a Network linked with RPG, Sky-Mining, and more to be discussed. Badland's will incorporate a system that will hopefully increase the player's entertainment whilst playing. This system will bring a new leveling aspect to Sky-Mining, as well as new ways of obtaining money. Instead of it being mainly PVP as most Sky-Mining servers do. I encourage the player to take a PVE approach in the start as PVP will be non beneficial until later stages. Mobs will spawn on all islands and players will have to fight them. Once a player kills a mob they will be rewarded with $250 dollars. The player can then right click their sword, pickaxe, or axe for upgrades they can add.

As of now Badland's does not have a specific release date as I'd like to make sure everything is great
before releasing a server to the public. We're hoping to find someone like minded wanting to create something unique. I would however like to remind those that decide to help that depending on the work done you'll be given a percentage of donations received from Badland's.

Ending:
Thanks for taking the time to read this post. If you'd like to help, as I stated above you can add me on discord or drop your discord tag below. I will be checking responses. It may be slow as I'm not really in a power stable place as I was right in the middle of Hurricane Sally. 

Information:

Main account for Zones RPG.
If you need anything PM this account for support.

Owned by: @Infiniticy