The worst support ever (Been waiting a week)

Wynandus

Hello there,

I hate to be complaining about minehut because I know how much minehut has evolved since super league has come but..

I've been trying to get in touch with the staff team to help me resolve an issue with my server (Its not able to start).

I already have contacted Benny and Trent and the super league team through support tickets, but i'm getting no response / no help at all.

Please don't say that they don't have all the time in the world in the comments because i've created 3 support tickets and also got no response from them.

I've been waiting for 6 days now thats almost a week and i still got no response to all my messages or support tickets.

Screenshots:

lol.thumb.png.bef289246cd559605c8a7f54afe99ab5.png

benny.thumb.png.279d62d7dc0b0bda9de0d7b0c484c75d.png

Edited by Wynandus

You could always make a post in the Community Support (Unless you have and I just haven't seen it) section, and I'd be happy to help.

• Thanks 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

There are other ways to contact support other than contacting Administrators.

Community Support (Forums)

Try asking the community on how or why your problems are occurring. You can redirect your problems by clicking on this word. It's always a good thing to ask the community too. Minehut is a great community and people will try to help you resolve your issues. (Especially Jest007)

Community Support (Discord)

You can also ask the community, lively, by explaining your problems on the discord server. By going onto the Discord server, there is a section called #help. The community will try to help you resolve your issues as well. (Especially Jest007, again.)

FAQ Articles

The FAQ Articles are created by the SLG Staff to help with common problems with any Minehut problems towards your server. Give those a shot to see if that helps.

Support Tickets

I know that you've submitted tickets in the past, however, tickets take time to read and to answer back. Remember, you aren't the only person that requires assistance. Hundreds of tickets are submitted each day probably with people needing assistance.

Contacting Staff

Also another thing you've done, however, you've only contacted two administrators. Do keep in mind that other staff are willing to help. 

These are some options that can help you resolve your issue. Try some other options if the other options aren't working. 👍

Locking thread. There is a possibility of causing Drama/Flame Wars about our support system. 🔒

• Like 1

Your mines are freezing your server on the end of the startup process.

output: [14:47:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineResetLite] Loading mine from file 'Y-Mine.mine.yml'...
output: [14:47:54] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineResetLite] Loading mine from file 'F-Mine.mine.yml'...
output: [14:49:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [MineResetLite] Loading mine from file 'X-Mine.mine.yml'...

See how long those timestamps are apart? That's a lot. I recommend disabling that plugin and seeing if your server will start after that.

Apologies for the delay in support. For issues like this, you need to go through the support process and wait for them to escalate to us. It looks like that didn't happen as quickly as it should've which is our fault.

• Like 1