Refined "Join a Random Server" Button

The "Join a Random Server" button should only try sending you to servers that are joinable (i.e. not whitelisted, not banned from, etc.). This would make it easier to find new servers, or to just join random servers when you're bored. Very good quality of life feature if you ask me.

• Like 2

+1

I've been doing skript for 4 years and a half. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years and a half

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/6rQu2Vn

+1 It wouldn't be random, but I hate it when I decide to join a random server and then it's whitelisted.

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

3 hours ago, Farwl said:

+1 It wouldn't be random, but I hate it when I decide to join a random server and then it's whitelisted.

"But I hate it when I decide to join a random server and then it's whitelisted."

Same here. The random server button SHOULD NOT INCLUDE WHITELISTED SERVERS!

• 11 months later...

It would be hard to check if you're banned, servers use a lot of different methods for punishments. But it shouldn't be hard to check for a whitelist.

Maybe servers have a higher chance of being selected with the random server button depending on the amount of players?

💬» Discord: @Riley#9202

🐤 » Twitter: @ReportCardsMC

💻 » Project(s): Parasite

Hello, I'm Riley or also known as ReportCards, I create servers and make Discord bots

• filr locked this topic