GalaxyBlurry

Personal Questions:
Minecraft Username: Victor_IX
Are you multilingual? yes, Dutch, English
Discord Username: Victor_IX#6785
Timezone: 
UTC+2

Application Questions:
Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?
- I've been playing for two full seasons now and I wanted to do a bit more on the server than just play. I want to be able to help the new players and stop hackers.
How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?
- I can put 8+ hours in the server in a week as a staff member.
Have you been staff on any servers?
- I was staff on railmines but a week later the server closed.
How much experience do you have as a staff member?
- I know how worldedit and commands work.
Are you currently staff on any other servers?
- No
Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?
- No

Situation Questions -
You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?
- I know how worldedit and commands work.
Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.
- When people say I'm not doing my job.

When people say I'm not doing my job.

Application Denied
We have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
1. A very small range of vocabulary was used during the whole application.
2. Extreme lack of detail throughout the whole application. (Some questions don't have the answers we are looking for)
3. You need to provide more information during your situation questions, not only that but your first situation question made no sense at all. "I know how worldedit and commands work" is just a copy of your 4th application question and it wasn't relevant to the question at all. With the answer "When people say I'm not doing my job." please provide more detail in the future, such as of you would of acted mature.

In the future, can you also leave the application requirements in, that was removed from the bottom of your application.
I understand that applications are tricky and we appreciate everyone who tries to apply, but sadly we believe this position just isn't for you. Thanks for taken time out of your day to apply. If you want to apply again, I recommend using an app called grammarly, it helps a lot with application writing. And I recommend you thoroughly check through you applications, making sure you don't duplicate answers and have included enough detail in each answer. 

You are allowed to apply again in 4 weeks.
Thank you.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic