dispositive's Punishment Appeal

Username: dispositive

What punishment did you receive: Client Modifications - Reach

Was the punishment fair: Yes the punishment was more than fair.

Why should you be unpunished: Well, it's been a while since i have been banned. I don't have any client modifications on my PC at this moment of time. I have learned my lesson and I want to be unbanned from Warzone because it was a pretty fun competitive server on Minehut.

What were the events that led to your punishment: At the time I was thinking about quitting Minecraft in general. I understand my actions and the damage I caused while breaking the rules. I shouldn't have done what I did and it wont happen again.

Additional comments: I don't have any comment.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
IGN: dispositive
┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

While I appreciate that you regret your actions and promise not to do it again, it's only been a month and a half since you were banned. Unfortunately this is too short a period of time for me to unban you.

If you have any questions, or anything else to add, I'll be leaving this appeal open for 24 hours.

Have a great day!

Limited time free bacon 🐽

resized2.png

Alright no problem. What date should I put in my next appeal?

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

Thanks for the reply. But I meant to ask: What date should I be eligible to be unbanned?

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

Oops sorry for not responding sooner. I'd typically say after 3 months, depending on the infraction/history. If you were to appeal in late September (don't have the exact ban date on hand), you would be good. 

Limited time free bacon 🐽

resized2.png

• __BT locked this topic