cxne Staff Application

cxne

Personal Questions -
 • Minecraft Username: cxne
 • Are you multilingual? English only
 • Discord Username: cxne#0186
 • Timezone: ENZST, but my sleep schedule is all over the place so I am on when other timezones are on

Application Questions -
 • Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?

I would love to start my career as a staff member on lift because I have a big interest in the servers gamemode and the nice community behind it, ever since I was young, I always strived to become a reliable and responsible individual. And since then, I feel that I have gathered and equipped certain skills along my childhood and past experiences to become incredibly able with this task of staffing, and dealing with a range of problems that provide successful and satisfactory results to people who deserve them, the players. For me, this process is not only enjoyable but remarkably rewarding as well. When I find myself in situations where a player needs help and I am able to help them out, It engulfs my emotions with contentment and presses me to stay active on the server for as long as my time allows me.

• How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?

I am willing to contribute most of my free time on Lift as a staff member, as of now I don't have much of things in the way so I can be very active on the server and within the discord. Also your discord shows the servers chat so I can also keep an eye out for people being disrespectful in chat or asking for help while not on.

• Have you been staff on any servers?

No, but the reason for that is because I played a gamemode called HCF were most staff were not aloud to play if they had permission that they could abuse, so I wasn't a fan on being a staff on those servers because I enjoyed playing the gamemode.

• How much experience do you have as a staff member?

I honestly have been staff on probably one server were I was offered a position as Mod, at the time I currently wasn't having much fun with Minecraft and was on and off with playing it so I wasn't really involved with the server as much which is why I said no in the question above. The best I can say about my experience is that I am very capable of dealing with admin commands and suspecting if a player is cheating or not. All the years of me playing minecraft have made me confidentiality believe that I have the knowledge and what it takes to be able to have the responsibility with dealing with commands and players.

• Are you currently staff on any other servers?

Not at the moment but I am currently in development on a Minehut JailBreak server with a couple of my friends which is currently a long way from release so I can dedicate most my staffing on Lift.

• Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?

No and I do not plan on doing so.

Situation Questions -
 • You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?

In my personal opinion I would not ban someone were I was not 100% sure if they had an unfair advantage to cause this, however if this were to happen I would listen to the players and see why they are upset on my actions against this player, after I would explain my proof as to why this player was not legit and hopefully come to a conclusion with the players.
 • Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.

A situation were I would have to act mature with my words and actions would be if someone were to say something in chat that made me angry or annoyed just to get a reaction out of me. Not being mature could lead to a bad impact on the server. 

Edited by cxne

Thanks for taking the time to apply, we appreciate all people that go out of their way to do this.
I have decided to accept your application. Please message me on discord ItzOP#6725 to continue this process.

• Like 1

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic