ItsBearty Hacks Appeal

UserName: ItsBearty

Pumishment: Perm ban (Would like to add, I was told that if my ban evasion appeal was accepted, i could make my hack appeal right away... so here it is!)

why i think i should be unpnished: okay, so in the video of my ban, you can clearly see that ruffen was originally lagging. Right now, im just going to say to see the video, and make your decision off of the video... I basically froze because of his ping, and glitched mid air, and you guys thought i was hacking.... I dont really think that would be the best reason to ban me in the first place, but just watch the video, and you can make a decision off of it :). 

Events: i was playing and got banned.

Would like to add MWQ's video 🙂 : 

Edited by BearBear

The first part was not the part you were banned for. Even then you admitted to your mouse being modified to do double clicks explaining the later clips past the first one.

2 hours ago, Ruffen said:

Even then you admitted to your mouse being modified to do double clicks explaining the later clips past the first one.

Yes, he said it was modified but at least he actually had to put in the work in order to get high cps. In order to do that you need to butterfly click in a certain spot on your mouse which takes practice to master while aiming. Also, I asked a staff member and they told me that butterfly clicking is allowed only when using it to right click really fast.

19 hours ago, MWQ101 said:

why was he banned right after you saw him do that then? 

He wasn't I had been watching him for days leading up to that. That video was not the only match recorded. Bearty has also showing he does not have the ability to click real fast and aim that is clear by the clips he provided.

Posted (edited)

Can I get some of the proof you have? Or, oh wait! You have none? 🙂 also, we literally saw the video of me getting punished, and I was banned right after, so what're you trying to achieve here? 

Edited by BearBear

I told you many times there is proof in that video (it's not the first clip). You have also failed to prove you have the ability to click 20 cps controlled in your many attempts to prove so. You have also admitted to double click modification on your mouse this is against rules and you knew that. Just wait the proper time to appeal, stop asking us, and stop arguing with us. I will see what I can do in the future, but until then your appeal is DENIED.

• Eve locked this topic