Sign in to follow this  
Slippy

NEW website

Posted (edited)

Coming_very_soon_to_a_theatre_near_you.thumb.jpg.bc6c61886c670cfa3a50621cdd717ae8.jpg

Skyskript.xyz is just like skriptify. We want to help people who cant use plugins. We have a forums page for you to post your skripts or ask for skript help. The website will be released on the date of august 3, 2020 at 7:00 AM EST. Come on down and give some feedback. We really need it. Special thanks to farwl for giving me the idea, and for helping me find the components I needed to make this website. For more information please dm me or contact me at Carson.astor@gmail.com | Thanks |

[This is related to minehut and minecraft please dont take it down]

Skriptify.xyz and SkySkript.xyz both are here to help people out who have been effected by the 12 plugin rule!

Forums page, WE need you to post skripts here. We need to put it onto the website so people can use them.

image.thumb.png.1411d87c93d9e9dbeda6f8ffb508561e.png

image.thumb.png.2beeb9b2a4745a4be936cdbfc5649081.png

image.png

Edited by Slippy
  • Like 1

⭢ Founder Of SkySkript.xyz

image.png.c52cb127912aadef681b1e66bae5e458.png

Untitled (2).png

Posted (edited)

Coming_very_soon_to_a_theatre_near_you.thumb.jpg.bc6c61886c670cfa3a50621cdd717ae8.jpg

Skyskript.xyz is just like skriptify. We want to help people who cant use plugins. We have a forums page for you to post your skripts or ask for skript help. The website will be released on the date of august 3, 2020 at 7:00 AM EST. Come on down and give some feedback. We really need it. Special thanks to farwl for giving me the idea, and for helping me find the components I needed to make this website. For more information please dm me or contact me at Carson.astor@gmail.com | Thanks |

[This is related to minehut and minecraft please dont take it down]

Forums page, WE need you to post skripts here. We need to put it onto the website so people can use them.

Edited by Slippy
  • Like 2

Untitled (2).png

Looks pretty cool, good luck!

Owner of Relite | Twitch Affiliate Boiiiii

[VIP] Since: June 19th 2020

btw i really want to be mod but i cant cos i dont meet the requirements so i just sit here asking mods for friend requests and stare at my vip rank waiting for the day someone will randomly give me admin rank for being patient

Mod - Multiples, Colored & Beacons

[MOD] - Anglo | JRMOD - Subdued | JRMOD - Genesis | [MOD] - Arcadary

quote best.png

i love seeing more of these groups of people popping up trying to help others. i wish y’all the best of luck!

i saved the website as a bookmark. will definitely check it out.

Desfile#7261

19 hours ago, Desfile said:

i love seeing more of these groups of people popping up trying to help others. i wish y’all the best of luck!

i saved the website as a bookmark. will definitely check it out.

Thanks, if you like it please invite some of your friends to use it.

• Like 1

Untitled (2).png