Skript Help

ChilkinsJr

Coming_very_soon_to_a_theatre_near_you.thumb.jpg.88dd4085721b8412009c8b4079757585.jpg'

The Amazing website to help you with your minecraft and minehut problems with skripts.

Hey there! If you want to have great skripts, but don't know how to make them? *yes* Well you're in luck, because a new website is being released. It is just like skriptify, Just.... different design and it isn't stolen.  want to thank @farwl for helping me with the components and where to find the best things for the website. He technically made this idea happen. So special thanks to @farwl for helping me get the things I needed. Back to advertisement; We have a forums page and you can post your skripts there so we can post it on the website. Just make sure to put your discord name or your minecraft name in it. We also have live chat, so If you need help with your server or skript, you can get help very fast by taking to one of our staff. (We have limited staff)

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

Very interesting. I'll be sure to check it out. 👏

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

nice

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

cool

• Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png