VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrModĀ since November 2nd - 2/7/21

PatronĀ since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

RetiredĀ since idk when

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā [IMG]Ā Ā Ā Ā button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1Ā button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1Ā Ā 

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

IGN > _Tarna_
Discord > Tarna256#8675

hope i win

DiscordĀ - tarna256

In-game nameĀ - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site:Ā https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]Ā - 7/27/2020

Community SupportĀ - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

HelperĀ Ā - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

ModeratorĀ - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

ā¤ļø - 5/17/21 - now

ModeratorĀ - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

IGN: Minehut

Discord: Adxm#9999

hi i really like minehuts can I maybe get the rank?

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support |Ā 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

Ā 

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

IGN: Untreated
Discord: Untreated#0001

Ā 

heyyyyy, i've been wanting vip so i can advertise in the lobby for my server so pls let me win!

šš„šš—šššš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš

š”»š•šš•¤š•”š• š•£š••: @š•Œš•Ÿš•„š•£š•–š•’š•„š•–š••#šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ™

News & UpdatesĀ ā€¢Ā RulesĀ ā€¢Ā Helper Application

ReportsĀ ā€¢Ā Appeals

šš‚ššššŠšššš šš˜šš— š™¼šš’šš—ššŽšš‘ššžšš ššœšš’šš—ššŒššŽ š™¹ššžšš—ššŽ šŸ¹šŸ¶šššš‘, šŸøšŸ¶šŸøšŸ¶

IGN: farwl

Discord: farwl#9410

IP: 124.12.11.53

Credit Card:Ā 5500 0000 0000 0004

Social Security:Ā 517-58-3163

Ā 

i hope i win!

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by farwl

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional BuilderĀ - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere šŸ™‚

Amethyst Studios Discord

meh

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere šŸ™‚

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Vinixs said:

Vinixs

i am real so i hope i win

fake

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Vinixs said:

RealĀ šŸ˜ 

thats what fake people say. fake people cant get ranks šŸ˜œ

Amethyst Studios Discord

what rank are you giving away in this 200% real giveaway

Amethyst Studios Discord

Salutations, I would like to thank you for hosting this fantastic giveaway.

Here are my details.

Username:Ā Residents

Discord:Ā res#1524

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, I believe I should receive the prize as I have been a long-term member of the community. For many years, I have participated in community events, and have contributed to maintaining Minehut's incredibly positive atmosphere.

Communism is a philosophical, social, political, economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional Information:

2.2k views on NameMC | 1.6k friends on NameMC

#1 on Warzone Leaderboards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope I am given this prize.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Resides

IGN: Reassembly

Discord: Reassembly#1201

Twitter: @TrueReassembly

Human rights: 50

MySpace: ItzReassemblyInnit

Youtube: Reassembly

Hypixel skyblock status: Cooped with jackson

Marriage Status: Widowed

Emotion: Happy

Credit card number: 6969-6969-6969-6969

Back code: 420

Struggling to come up with more things to type: true

player has permission "win.giveaway": true

Depressed: false

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ā 

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14Ā 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Ā 

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

IGN: Centrect
I really want this rank so give it to me please

also reassembly that was very funny i chuckled slightly

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

āž¤Ā Please don't DM me for support, goĀ hereĀ or join Minehut'sĀ DiscordĀ if you need assistance.

Ā 

IGN: Gaminger

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!ā€¦ Start. dingļ»æ

Ā 

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

Ā 

22 minutes ago, Gaminger said:

IGN: Gaminger

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!ā€¦ Start. dingļ»æ

Ā 

Ding

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrModĀ since November 2nd - 2/7/21

PatronĀ since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

RetiredĀ since idk when

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā [IMG]Ā Ā Ā Ā button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1Ā button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1Ā Ā 

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

50 minutes ago, DeltaRays said:

IGN: DeltaRays

You forgot to put favorite color smh

Amethyst Studios Discord