πŸŽ‰ PRO Rank Giveaway

jellz

ThatOneSponk:
I have invested a lot of time into making servers recently, so I haven't seen a large amount of player servers. But, I'd have to say it's either Destroy or tomorrow's speed builder event πŸ˜‰

β€œWhen life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!"

Default - 12/12/2015

[VIP] - 10/8/2018

[JR.MOD] - 9/12/2020

[MOD]Β - 10/14/2020

Not entering the giveaway but I'd just like to wish all of you entering the best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

πš„πš—πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš

π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•£π••: @π•Œπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕#πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™

News & UpdatesΒ β€’Β RulesΒ β€’Β Helper Application

ReportsΒ β€’Β Appeals

πš‚πšπšŠπšπš πš˜πš— π™Όπš’πš—πšŽπš‘πšžπš πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽ πŸΉπŸΆπšπš‘, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢

4 minutes ago, dirt10 said:

I loved blokminers because it was unique and really grindyΒ Β 

Are you choosing to not enter the giveaway? If you want to enter the giveaway, you need to include your Minecraft username in the reply πŸ™‚

• Haha 1

The best way to reach me is onΒ Discord (@daniel#0004). I'll respond quicker than on the forums!

Migins

FlagClash. I've been a staff member on this server for 13 months (I resigned for a month but shh) and I have loved this game from the start to where it is now. It is a custom skripted gamemode with flags and I have made so many friends here. I have also made so many memories that I will keep with me for the rest of my Minehut life.

β–Ί SupportΒ Β July 29, 2020 β†’Β November 3, 2020

β–ΊΒ HelperΒ November 3, 2020Β β†’ February 22, 2021

β–ΊΒ ModeratorΒ February 22, 2021Β β†’ May 17, 2021

β–ΊΒ I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

IGN: owencsousa
Β 

There are a couple that i cant really choose from: KcPcIc, a pretty good survival server where i beat my first enderdragon in minecraft itsself, 2. Warzone, i like playing warzone when alot of ppl are on, it brings a inspiration to pvp and to actually focus on the game itsself, the community is great aswell and this is where i learned to jitterclick to 10cps, 3.(the last 1) Eddy Events, tbh this is a pretty good server. The owner is nice, its not misbalanced, staff are nice. And personally i like participating in event without waiting for a specific day!

Anyway good luck to everyone entering!

IGN: Jonbar101

I haven't really got a favorite server it's more of a memory about creating a server and building a community for me. I hope this is still good enough! ☺️

My favorite memory on minehut is making my server and a community because I have been able to meet new players from the community, learn about their experiences, culture, strengths, weaknesses, having the opportunity to help players who maybe not have the experience or knowledge to do things they want to do, and bringing players together regardless of there differences. As a server owner this is what it's all about.Β 

Edited by jonbar101

Centrect

Colored or beacons r my favourite because of the huge effort that was put into them, vinixs clearly spent a lot of time perfecting each server and making it the best it can be, but honestly any server that is clearly well developed and that the staff care about it, is a good server in my eyes.Β 

• Like 1

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

➀ Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Β 

Ign: Rudolf2305

The server with the specific name of CrateGens was my favorite server even though it no longer exists. It is my favorite due to all the possible things you could do next, even if you maxed out on something and had the strongest weapon, one of the owners pretty frequently adds new weapons.Β 

IGN: GaySyrup

Too many servers to pick... Well first beans was fun hehe
CookieClicker, the original by Kagaroo was also fun
Miners by Draconium, the true miners server experience. All others are rip offs

EDIT: OH MY HOW COULD HAVE I FORGOTTEN sumo BY MIKETHEANGEL SORRY DAD

Edited by Gaminger

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

Β 

Username: Minehut

Β 

server lobby 1 is my favourite server because cool yesΒ 

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support |Β 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

Β 

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

IGN: KeyDestroyer

Hi, my favourite server WAS TeamGold. You might ask why. Well here's a story. Before I was owner this server was amazing, great staff (except for 2), great owner and great community. Now you might think I was the problem well guess what I was / wasn't. Some friends that decided to "troll me", as they put it, griefed the server shortly after I joined. Ever since that I've had to rebuild twice because my friends wanted to "troll me", once again as they put it". You might ask how and an ex-manager still had perms after I asked the other owner (the actual owner owner you know πŸ‘‘) to do it while I was working on some discord permissions. So him and another previous banned hacker teamed up and literally blew up my server to smithereens. Two months later, I come on to what I thought was my rebuilt server, that I left for a bit for a "me" break. Guess what? It got griefed AGAIN. This time I got no clue how (most recent) so rather than that, I made a new logo for myself (I'm a part-time, in-training graphics designer), a new Discord server and a new me! Right now I'm struggling with setting up a few bots (please dm me if you know how to) as I never have before. Ever since then the Minehut server (mine) has been shut down. So yeah. After I get Discord dealt with, it's the more problematic one, the whole skripts and stuff because #nopluginlimit (ifykyk). So yeah. Bye, hope you consider my sad story.

Hi! I own a server called TeamGold! It's currently in development for Season 3!
Discord: KeyDestroyer#1055

There's aroundΒ 4 days left before the giveaway ends! Make sure to enter and tell your friends πŸ™‚

• Like 1

The best way to reach me is onΒ Discord (@daniel#0004). I'll respond quicker than on the forums!

IGN: CalvishKid

Been playing mh for a couple of years now. I've came across several good servers but a favouriteΒ of mine was called miningpvp9 where I used to be manager on. It was pretty fun and I basically spent everyday on there until it closed. The reason I liked it is because it kept me occupied and I didn't have to worry about ongoing personal events. It put a smile on my face to see that I was managing such a popular server and that I did a good job at it. Good luck ya'll!

(also i don't know if it also depends on how long you've been on the forums but I've never used it because i mainly just chill in servers)

Β 

Edited by CalvishKid
The English was triggering me :( (it said Been playing mh for a while now for a couple of years now) lol