Wimfish

Superpvpn !looking for staff! apply here

Posted (edited)

Superpvpn Is a brand new Amazing survival server with plugin's to make survival the BEST. Join Now we are Looking for mod's Admin's and Helper's If you would like to apply Please answer the following questions

Why do u want to be staff

what do u want to be

Have you had experince

Are u honest

ign (ingame name)

And are u ten Plus

Edited by Wimfish

I'll be sure to check it out 🙂

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

I would recommend making a Google Form for staff applications instead if using these forums.

Did I help? If so, leave a positive review.

Discord @Adxm#9999

IGN Minehut

great app

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

2 hours ago, Minehut said:

I would recommend making a Google Form for staff applications instead if using these forums.

Very true

- Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder-

I have been on minehut since 2017. I joined Minecraft in 2011. I do skript developing  and I am getting better by the day with website developing. I have created my own website where you can chat with one of the staff or just look at the skripts. (Credits to Skriptify) Once we get going I am going to put up some custom skripts, so farwl, Don't get mad 🙂 I am very good at building. I am like an expert at it. I can make you a logo design for free. I also give lessons on how to code and alot more. 

Dm me at SlippyTheMemer#6099 or Email  me at Carson.astor@gmail.com

Google Forms would probably be better yeah

14 minutes ago, exoticender said:

its offline

You can start servers with /join <server name> via mc.minehut.com

spiderlogical is actually a spider