Superpvpn !looking for staff! apply here

Wimfish

Superpvpn Is a brand new Amazing survival server with plugin's to make survival the BEST. Join Now we are Looking for mod's Admin's and Helper's If you would like to apply Please answer the following questions

Why do u want to be staff

what do u want to be

Have you had experince

Are u honest

ign (ingame name)

And are u ten Plus

Edited by Wimfish

I'll be sure to check it out 🙂

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

I would recommend making a Google Form for staff applications instead if using these forums.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

1 hour ago, Wimfish said:

u know how?

https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/forms/about/ 👌 

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

great app

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 hours ago, Minehut said:

I would recommend making a Google Form for staff applications instead if using these forums.

Very true

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

Google Forms would probably be better yeah

Amethyst Studios Discord

14 minutes ago, exoticender said:

its offline

You can start servers with /join <server name> via mc.minehut.com

Amethyst Studios Discord

spiderlogical is actually a spider

Amethyst Studios Discord