VIP giveaway

PandaChan

Hia!

So it seems that Benny just did a giveaway so what I'm gonna do is give away two Minehut VIP ranks!

How to enter:

1. Respond with your username (make sure you don't already have VIP >.>)
  2. Just to spice it up a bit, I want you to tell me something about your favourite memory on Minehut, this can be anything from a funny conversation you had with someone to meeting one of your best friends!

Winners will be chosen on August 1st, evidence will also be given!

If you don't want a VIP rank but still wanna share your favourite memory on Minehut I would love to hear about it!

Edited by Emily
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

1 hour ago, Gaminglane23467 said:

help please VIP ok ty

wznzv

They should win with this.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

_Tarna_

I don't have a specific favorite memory but I just enjoy participating in events and helping out on the Discord.

Edit:
Thanks @Marsh_Land for buying me VIP. Don't need this anymore. 

Edited by _Tarna_
  • Like 2

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Hello, My name is Practicyn

and My favorite memory on minehut is when me and my buddy were building a house on a random survival server and then we got surrounded by a group of creepers then we ran away and fought them, but they just kept coming back from the dead and it was just overall funny 

Hey, I am a java developer/website designer and I make free skripts and post them at My Spigot Page.

Screenshot_50.png.7f7af36920d793847620b7472ebbd3e9.png

vbb.png.4cff1981e1b0907c8a0acd45fadca07f.png

Screenshot_23.png.4068cda3174d219ba5b3bf576c56de9e.png

• Executive at PracticynLLC
  • Employee at MDC Development
  • Founder of  NightmarePvP
  • Owner of OrbitSky
  • Trainee at FlamePvP

www.minehut.xyz

www.practicyn.com

www.skript.live

www.skriptify.xyz

Copyright @ PracitcynLLCo

just saying hi o/

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

6 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

_Tarna_

I don't have a specific favorite memory but I just enjoy participating in events and helping out on the Discord.

Hope you win lol

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

IGN: GaySyrup (not for me, but for my friend)

I remember when cursing was allowed in Minehut. It did not end well trust me lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

hi emily o/

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Not entering giveaway but good luck to all entering!

(also epic, love these giveaways)

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

IGN: Jonbar101

My favorite memory on minehut is making my server and a community because I have been able to meet new players from the minehut community, learn about their experiences, culture, strengths, weaknesses, having the opportunity to help players who maybe not have the experience or knowledge to do things they want to do, and bringing players together regardless of there differences. As a server owner this is what it's all about.

Edited by jonbar101