Update SkQuery Plugin

Hello!

It's me again, i already made a topic for Skript plugin, but now, i will make another one for SkQuery, because once again, the current version of SkQuery (3.6.4) is outdated. All minehut servers are on 1.16.1, right? Well, SkQuery 3.6.4 isn't supported on 1.16.1, so i suggest to update SkQuery to 4.1.2, which is for MC 1.16 support.

I don't have anything else to say about it, just to update it because my crate skript need SkQuery and we're on 1.16.1 and i can't put my crate skript, again, because SkQuery is for 1.15.2 (3.6.4) and not for 1.16.1, which needs an update (4.1.2)

https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skquery-1-9-1-16.68/

Thanks for reading! Hope the plugin will get updated! 🙂

Edited by Ultimabrines
Forgot to put link

Please provide a plugin link.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.-

Support - 28/08/20

Senior Support - 13/09/20

+1

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Just now, agagagagagagagagag said:

They use a custom version of skquery they modded....

They most likely will not update it until another MC version is released

I doubt they will wait until the next major update to update a commonly used plugin.

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

• 4 weeks later...