Outroops Staff Application.

Outroop

1. Outroop

2. crazyandrew612#8970

3. 14

4. EDT

5. My grammar is really good and I think I would fit in this game good as a mod or whatever, because I can manage hackers really well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. I can put in almost 5 hours a day.

6. I want to apply because there were many hackers when I joined, but no staff,  I was pretty mad and everybody else was too, so I wanted to apply so that cant happen again.

7. No I recently joined but I can probably become good friends with them.

😎 Some servers I have been staff 1 is named FlazePvP I was the developer there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. I would continue watching them, if they are flying and getting a high kill streak I would know they are hacking.

10. I would contact a higher rank then them to get them demoted or fired.

11. I would mute them, if another comes on, ill ip ban both (if not possible to ip ban ill just ban them)

12. I would warn them if it was a simple think like cursing, but if they were spamming I would temp mute them.

13. I would temp mute them for around 1 day for being rude to staff members.