What server do you guys enjoy playing the most?

GalaxyRomeo

DeathBan - You die you get banned, believe me this somehow worked well and for 1/2 months it was popular but it died as gamemode because of the many rip offs

Classic Prison Server - You have Guards who ask for contraband stuff if they see, 5 ranks only (C -> B -> A -> Elite -> Free), starting at C and an additional D if you're on C and you have a bad behaviour. You could go down from B to C if you had bad behaviour, from A to B, etc.. But it had to be real bad behaviour such as joining in riots in a space of 1h. On free rank you could go to the overworld and do the normal stuff you do on the overworld lol

Bed Wars - A small version of bedwars, 4-12 players, 13 islands, one for each player and mid island with random good loot. Each 20 seconds you would get a random item such as gravitational stick (8 secs of levitating up), building blocks, bow, arrows, armor, sword, etc. The ideia is to break the enemies beds located in their island and kill them. After bed is broken, if the player dies, it is out of the game

I mean, these 3 alone could probably put any of the current good servers to shame if well executed

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

ย 

10 hours ago, Sn0wGo said:

I really enjoyed TIMH, but I haven't really played it since the grief/remake of it. Other than that, I enjoy KitPvP servers and competitive ones as well, just something about competing that I really can get behind. Another good one was Sn10Hub, but they kind of quit the minehut community, now they just throw shade and what not on us.

Ow wow, I never played any of these servers, how long ago was that?

This image was made by me, and Im proud of it

saaaaaaaaaaaf.JPG

1 hour ago, Gaminger said:

DeathBan - You die you get banned, believe me this somehow worked well and for 1/2 months it was popular but it died as gamemode because of the many rip offs

Classic Prison Server - You have Guards who ask for contraband stuff if they see, 5 ranks only (C -> B -> A -> Elite -> Free), starting at C and an additional D if you're on C and you have a bad behaviour. You could go down from B to C if you had bad behaviour, from A to B, etc.. But it had to be real bad behaviour such as joining in riots in a space of 1h. On free rank you could go to the overworld and do the normal stuff you do on the overworld lol

Bed Wars - A small version of bedwars, 4-12 players, 13 islands, one for each player and mid island with random good loot. Each 20 seconds you would get a random item such as gravitational stick (8 secs of levitating up), building blocks, bow, arrows, armor, sword, etc. The ideia is to break the enemies beds located in their island and kill them. After bed is broken, if the player dies, it is out of the game

I mean, these 3 alone could probably put any of the current good servers to shame if well executed

All of these servers are so great. And I think that youre right, if developed well, they would get really popular

• Like 1

saaaaaaaaaaaf.JPG

Multiples or Anglo, not saying that because i'm staff on both, just genuinely like both servers for their skymining and pvp aspects

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

โžคย Please don't DM me for support, goย hereย or join Minehut'sย Discordย if you need assistance.

ย 

16 hours ago, GalaxyRomeo said:

I never heard of that, what is it about?

it was a prison server that had like 20 enchants and it was really good for its time. It wasn't like any other prison server you'd see on minehut, it was very unique.

I used to be a massive fan of SkyPVP (GenPVP? SkyGens? Whatever it's called nowadays), they're super fun if done correctly, but hardly anybody does it correctly nowadays.

ย 

It's one of those ideas that seem super easy to do correctly, but it's hard to harvest the full potential of the idea

• Haha 1

VIPย since January 7th, 2020

Supportย since September 19th, 2020

Helperย since November 3rd, 2020

Moderatorย since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

1 minute ago, TheGoose said:

I used to be a massive fan of SkyPVP (GenPVP? SkyGens? Whatever it's called nowadays), they're super fun if done correctly, but hardly anybody does it correctly nowadays.

ย 

It's one of those ideas that seem super easy to do correctly, but it's hard to harvest the full potential of the idea

What do you think would be the best way to make a server like this?

saaaaaaaaaaaf.JPG

2 minutes ago, GalaxyRomeo said:

What do you think would be the best way to make a server like this?

I'm not sure, I just feel that it'sย alwaysย just some islands that lead to minesย and then you have shop npcs setup with Shopkeepers, and it's really repetitive that way. There's no real goal to it, just play until you run out of content.

I think there should be more to it, more content that aren't just never before seen mines and tools, I'd love to see something unique that hasn't really been often thought about during the development of other servers.

Edited by TheGoose
typo

unknown.png

1 minute ago, TheGoose said:

I'm not sure, I just feel that it'sย alwaysย just some islands that lead to minesย and then you have shop npcs setup with Shopkeepers, and it's really repetitive that way. There's no real goal to it, just play until you run out of content.

I think there should be more to it, more content that aren't just never before seen mines and tools, I'd love to see something unique that hasn't really been often thought about during the development of other servers.

Im trying my best to develop a whole new server idea, but its really hard to come up with something that hasnt been done before that will get popular

saaaaaaaaaaaf.JPG

5 minutes ago, GalaxyRomeo said:

Im trying my best to develop a whole new server idea, but its really hard to come up with something that hasnt been done before that will get popular

Yes I 100% understand that! It's hard to come up with something never before seen and execute it really well, that's what makes grasping the full potential of GenPVP servers hard.

ย 

Perhaps another things that makes GenPVP servers not as fun as they should be is that usually the staff team of a server isn't really open to constructive criticism, I've had my fair share of mutes / bans from servers because I was suggesting better ways to do something, and I don't blame them either.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if somebody is trying to be constructive or just criticizing your server without good reason, but I feel like server owners and development teams should be more open to their community, it's what makes a server the best in my opinion

Edited by TheGoose
addon

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, TheGoose said:

Yes I 100% understand that! It's hard to come up with something never before seen and execute it really well, that's what makes grasping the full potential of GenPVP servers hard.

ย 

Perhaps another things that makes GenPVP servers not as fun as they should be is that usually the staff team of a server isn't really open to constructive criticism, I've had my fair share of mutes / bans from servers because I was suggesting better ways to do something, and I don't blame them either.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if somebody is trying to be constructive or just criticizing your server without good reason, but I feel like server owners and development teams should be more open to their community, it's what makes a server the best in my opinion

100% true yeah, the community and their opinion is really important.

Currently me and my team are working on a skyblock server and we want to add a lot of unique features, hopefully it will become popular...

saaaaaaaaaaaf.JPG

1 minute ago, GalaxyRomeo said:

100% true yeah, the community and their opinion is really important.

Currently me and my team are working on a skyblock server and we want to add a lot of unique features, hopefully it will become popular...

That sounds awesome! Keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

unknown.png

Just now, TheGoose said:

That sounds awesome! Keep up the good work!

If youre interested, I could invite you to the discord ๐Ÿ˜„ย Im not sure if Im allowed to here tho... You could also join the server and use /discord

saaaaaaaaaaaf.JPG

1 minute ago, GalaxyRomeo said:

If youre interested, I could invite you to the discord ๐Ÿ˜„ย Im not sure if Im allowed to here tho... You could also join the server and use /discord

I'm actually checking out ScytheMine right now haha!

unknown.png