ubernormallink application staff

Personal questions:

Minecraft Username: Ubernormallink

Are you multilingual? Yes, i can speak english, but also dutch and a little bit of french

Discord Username: Ubernormallink

Timezone: Cest

Application Questions:

Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?

Because most of the time, there is a hacker or autoclicker. That happens when there is no staff online. I am active and i want to keep order in the server.

How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?

As i said earlier, im really active. That means that i can play almost everyday for 2 to 2.5 hours. But when there is holliday, it will be shorter.

Have you been staff on any servers?

I've been staff on multiple servers. I dont want to tell which ones, because these are private servers for my school and club etc.

How much experience do you have as a staff member?

I was staff on multiple servers, so i have more experience as a staff member than most of the people.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?

Yes, i am still staff on 2 servers. On 1 server, i am head-staff because i am the most active staff and well-known staff in that server.

Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?

I spammed for one time. And i had my consequenses because of that. I learned to never do that again.

Situation Questions:

You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?

I will try to calm down the community. If they are still not listening and spamming, i will ignore it, because i know that i am the one that is right.

Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.

I have to act mature and professional as a staff member when im listening to people. I have to outhear them, before i talk. Also do i need to act mature and professional when higher staff members are telling me im not right. So i can hear them out and learn from them what i did wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the time to apply, we appreciate all people that go out of their way to do this.
We will be denying you application due to lack of detail and some other small minor reasons.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic