VIP Giveaway

BennyDoesStuff

🎊 VIP GIVEAWAY🎈

Today is Trent's birthday, and it's going to be my birthday in a few days as well, and to celebrate I'm going to be giving away a VIP rank on Minehut as well as on the player server Warzone. To enter, just simply follow the steps I have laid out below at the bottom of this post and you should be entered into the giveaway. You are allowed to enter for other players if you already have the VIP rank, so you can put in your friend's username if you are interested.

Winners are chosen July 24th. Good luck!

How to Enter:

1. Respond to this thread with the Minecraft username you would want to receive the rank on. NMlypZy.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday to the both of you. ❤️

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

For Warzone rank giveaway my IGN is farwl 😜

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

cooli

Warzone vip

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Discord » noah.#9763 (816117060315643937)

struggle, it's cute 

Join  » November 2014

Minehut Staff Team » 2016 - 2017

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ign: BallisticMudkip

I believe this account already has vip on Warzone and Minehut but I have written consent from the account owner that he is ok with receiving VIP+ on warzone and no Minehut rank as a substitution (I don't actually have written consent at the time of writing this but am able to obtain it with ease if necessary).