Challenge me!!! With any Skripts

Irishrice

» I have been practicing skript a lot more lately and I wan't to test my skills. Reply to this post with » a skript I can try to make and if it works I will reply to you with the download!

» Thanks! 

» Hope I get some tough challenges.

»   Thanks! ❤️

Make a skript where you have a wand that makes blocks jump up in the air (in a radius maybe like 2 or 3) it pushes back the players in its radius and spawns like 10 zombies with diamond armor and enchanted diamond sword (any enchants you want) that attack the player what has been launched in the sky. Oh and use some SKDragon particles when the wand is used.

Raytracing

• Like 2

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 hours ago, LearnToDraw said:

Make a skript where you have a wand that makes blocks jump up in the air (in a radius maybe like 2 or 3) it pushes back the players in its radius and spawns like 10 zombies with diamond armor and enchanted diamond sword (any enchants you want) that attack the player what has been launched in the sky. Oh and use some SKDragon particles when the wand is used.

I don't think it will be possible to make the zombies geared but the rest yes i can not do the particles cause i do not have the time but yes the rest is almost done

Just now, xXPandaaaXx said:

I don't understand what you mean can you give me what i have to do?

https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/hitboxes-and-ray-tracing.174358/

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

6 minutes ago, xXPandaaaXx said:

I don't think it will be possible to make the zombies geared but the rest yes i can not do the particles cause i do not have the time but yes the rest is almost done

2 hours ago, LearnToDraw said:

What do you exactly mean by that i can not make the armor but everything else sure do you want an distins for the zombies

?? ❤️

12 hours ago, LearnToDraw said:

on right click with stick:
    set {air} to target block
    if distance between player and {air} is 10:
        spawn 10 zombies at target block
        push player 2 up
        push player 2 backwards

» I have been practicing skript a lot more lately and I wan't to test my skills. Reply to this post with » a skript I can try to make and if it works I will reply to you with the download!

» Thanks! 

» Hope I get some tough challenges.

»   Thanks! ❤️ 

6 hours ago, xXPandaaaXx said:

Hope I get some tough challenges.

raytracing please

Amethyst Studios Discord

19 minutes ago, xXPandaaaXx said:

You need diffrent chests and minecraft does only have 2 so it's not possible

It's possible lol. Pretty sure ShaneBee made one a while ago.

Amethyst Studios Discord

Can you make me something that, when you click on a stick, you earn one dollar in /balance. And that you can customize, such as, when you have a certain amount of money, you can upgrade the stick to make 2 a click instead of one? Also. If you can do a prestige/rebirth system? that requires a certain amount of money to rebirt/prestige. When you get to 25 rebirths, you can prestige. And make the rebirth amount go up by 1.5x every rebirth. Thanks!

On 7/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, Extensed said:

Can you make me something that, when you click on a stick, you earn one dollar in /balance. And that you can customize, such as, when you have a certain amount of money, you can upgrade the stick to make 2 a click instead of one? Also. If you can do a prestige/rebirth system? that requires a certain amount of money to rebirt/prestige. When you get to 25 rebirths, you can prestige. And make the rebirth amount go up by 1.5x every rebirth. Thanks!

So you basiclly want a whole clicker skript, I'm not making that for you, I can but it's just a scam that whole skript would cost over 1$ or 5$

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 11:18 AM, xXPandaaaXx said:

So you basiclly want a whole clicker skript, I'm not making that for you, I can but it's just a scam that whole skript would cost over 1$ or 5$

My guy its legit the simplest thing and your charging people like damn didnt you say to challenge you.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...