SkyBlock MInions Plugin [Plugin Request]

Quatran

Minehut doesn't add premium plugins.

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

10 hours ago, farwl said:

Minehut doesn't add premium plugins.

Except they do?
2aefa325e109c4f8bb3b085ada3b4555.png

69498e182a62edb4ec5733a6a4c7d478.png

50b6ed197d433d3de7101b90427e2273.png
61c4beff50cf0ba6270186202c738e68.png

Edited by 3Q6Dev

Click Next Page to view my forum signature.

#UnbanMooMoo

#Unban3Q6

Image too large, view here: https://3q6dev.tk/images/MinehutOriginal3.png

Super League Gaming Loses $14.5 million on $1 million in revenue in 2019

Just now, 3Q6Dev said:

Except they do?

Not plugins that cost money. The only exceptions are for plugins that Minehut is granted access to by the plugin author.

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

1 minute ago, farwl said:

Not plugins that cost money. The only exceptions are for plugins that Minehut is granted access to by the plugin author.

Exactly? Granted by author doesn't mean that Minehut doesn't add premium plugins at all.

#UnbanMooMoo

#Unban3Q6

Just now, 3Q6Dev said:

Exactly? Granted by author doesn't mean that Minehut doesn't add premium plugins at all.

It's rare that they do.

2 minutes ago, farwl said:

It's rare that they do.

I'd rather say that its rare Minehut adds plugins that people suggest, instead of saying premium plugins, there are many plugin requests that are over a year old with no response.

#UnbanMooMoo

#Unban3Q6

Just now, 3Q6Dev said:

I'd rather say that its rare Minehut adds plugins that people suggest, instead of saying premium plugins, there are many plugin requests that are over a year old with no response.

True yeah they haven't been spot on with adding them.

• 8 months later...

🔐 Topic locked.

Please do not reply on threads that have been inactive for over a month. If you still want this plugin added, make your own separate post suggesting it again. 

• Like 1

Discord - Tarna256#8675

In-game name - _Tarna_

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

---------------------------------------------------------
image.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.pngimage.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.png