Application FAQ

What are the requirements?

1. At least 15 years old.
  2. Must be a member of the community for at least two months.
  3. Have a working and understandable microphone.
  4. No major punishments within the last thirty days.
  5. Have a Discord account that you actively use.

How long do I have to wait until I can apply again?
Typically, you will have to wait 30 days from the date you get a response. This, however, can change depending on if you’ve applied in the past/made it to the interview stage or do not meet a requirement.

Why is the age limit at 15?
The age limit is set to 15 because we want to make sure our applicants are old enough to handle various situations, as stress can affect younger applicants. We believe in our younger community members but have found that it has been less harsh on older applicants.

Why do we need to be part of the community for two months?
One of the main responsibilities of the moderation team is to help out players with their Minehut servers. Because of this, we require that all staff members have a good understanding of how Minehut works and how to use it.

I have been punished, will this affect my chances?
Your reputation on the server does affect your chances, since being part of the staff team, you are representing the server and Super League. If you have recent infractions, depending on the severity of each infraction we could very well not consider your application.

With that being said, we do not necessarily deny your application instantly if you have a few infractions. As long as you’re able to show that you have matured and grown since then. Understand that, we do check your history, if you fail to mention infractions you have on the server it could result in an instant denial. Furthermore,  if you are currently banned on the server we will not consider your application.

Do I need to be active on the forums to be able to apply?
While we want all applicants to be active on all of our platforms, we are aware that our forums is the least active of the three. You do not necessarily need to be very active on the forums to apply. However, you should at least be fairly active that way we understand that you are familiar with our forums and how it works.

Does it matter how many times I’ve applied in the past?
Not really, you can apply as many times as you would like. However, if we are noticing that you keep getting denied for the same reason(s), we may ask you to wait longer than expected before applying again.

If you have posted a bunch of applications and they still keep getting denied, we suggest you stop applying for a little while and re-evaluate and figure out what keeps going wrong, feel free to message a member of the Senior Staff team if you need more clarification.

I’ve applied and have not received a response, what should I do?
Understand that applications remaining open may result in it taking longer than usual for you to receive a response. However, if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, please message _Gingey_ or BennyDoesStuff via Discord or respond to your application and we will get back to you ASAP.

Why am I required to have a Discord account?
This is mainly because our main platform for communication is within our private staff Discord server. Communication is key for a successful team so it is extremely important that you are quite active on our Discord servers to be considered for the staff team.

Also, keep in mind that we ask that anyone applying for the staff team, to have two-factor authentication turned on for their Discord account. This adds an extra step of security to your account and helps prevent malicious actions against you, the community, or the staff team.

Discord: _Gingey_#3898
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GingeyMC