Problem with downloading your minehut world?

LU3M

Hello,

I have played on minehut servers for quite some time with my friends. We decided to use minehut because it was a good free server operator. Recently when 1.16.1 released minehut decided to patch both tnt duping and breaking bedrock with would ruin a lot of things in our world.

I decided that we should make a backup and start a new server untill they enable it again, but when I tried to download the world with /dl world world it didn't work because "failed to upload file". Then I tried with the Nether and it didn't work either. But when I did it with The End it worked.

So I started to wonder why this happend and then I saw that the files for Overworld and Nether are larger than 100 MB while The End is under 100 MB. So I checked the File.io website and saw that their max upload for the free version is 100 MB. I think this can be reason to our problem.

If you have the same problem please upvote so staff can see this and solve the problem.

/A friendly neighborhood Minecrafter

6 hours ago, LU3M said:

Recently when 1.16.1 released minehut decided to patch both tnt duping and breaking bedrock with would ruin a lot of things in our world.

Minehut did not patch this, it's the software that Minehut servers run off of, which is called Papermc.

6 hours ago, LU3M said:

So I started to wonder why this happend and then I saw that the files for Overworld and Nether are larger than 100 MB while The End is under 100 MB. So I checked the File.io website and saw that their max upload for the free version is 100 MB. I think this can be reason to our problem.

I do agree with you and think that 100mb isn't a lot, however that's the best we can offer right now. If you'd like to make suggestions you can always use the suggestions part of the forums or suggest in the meta discord.

• Like 1

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020