I was recently thinking about more ways to earn free credits. I would love to have a little extra especially because i don't really want to spend money on credits.  Maybe you could earn credits in ways like earning a single credit every 2 players joining? 

Credits are the way that allows Minehut to gain money and run the server. If there were more easier ways to earn credits, then there wouldn't be much money for them to run the Server. Right now the only way to get credits is from voting, from events, or buying them. If you vote for 1 month straight you can get MH20 every month which gives you unlimited plugins so I think that is enough. Giving a credit for every 2 player joins, even if it was more, will be giving away thousands of dollars worth of credits. So don't think that will ever be added.

• Thanks 1

[VIP] - 7/27/2020
Support - 7/08/2020
Senior Support - 8/02/2020

image.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.pngimage.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.png

Great website if you need help with any plugins or answers to commonly asked questions - https://minehut.xyz/

IGN: _Tarna_
Discord: Tarna256#867