Staff Application Format

Welcome to the MuxPvP, first off, I'd like to thank you for wanting to apply and say that I'm that you've enjoyed your experience on MuxPvP so much that you want to give back to not only the Community but to also improve the server and its future as a whole.

There are a few things you need to know before you make an application - Bringing up your application in chat or around Staff members, or directly to a Staff member may result in either a denial or your chances of becoming Staff decreased, if you are denied you may not apply to become Staff for at least two weeks.

It may take us up to two weeks to respond to your application, so please be patient, typically a Staff member (not your acceptance/denial response) will respond to you within at least a week, you may bump your thread if you have not received a response whether from a Staff member or a player in general within the last 48 hours of your last comment/post. If your application hasn't received a response via discord or the forums (in 2 weeks+), you can assume it has been ignored and therefore denied. Also, you must wait 7 days before submitting another application. Early submissions will result in an instant denial.

Lastly, again, thank you for applying, and good luck applicants!

1. What is your IGN?

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?

4. What is your timezone?

5. Are you a donator?

6. What is your Discord ID?

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxPvP on average?

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

9. How long have you played MuxPvP?

10. What do you think of MuxPvP?

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxPvP?

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxPvP?

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me on Discord (or add me - Alacroy#3204) as long as it is not something such as, or similar to, improving your application.