The face of minehut FREE OP

Server IP - easyop.minehut.gg

Server Name - EasyOP

Everyone has worldedit, a lot of essentials and regular minecraft permissions, there is also a troll plugin so you can have fun trolling and griefing.

There are no gameplay rules, you're allowed to hack and grief. Anything affecting the integrity of the server aka intentional lag is strictly disallowed. Chat offenses may also be punishable

Like many other free op servers (ie total freedom), dangerous commands like /ban are blocked

Edited by ServerCrasher

What is the largest free mh server you've seen?

16/5/21 - 53 was reached

Yh easyop gets crashed a ton, ppl place lava everywhere and lag out our pcs by spamming particle effects. They have essentials.* worldedit.* and minecraft.command.* (dangerous permissions like essentials.ban and minecraft.command.stop are set to false obviously) also bc of these perms ppl can join the server even if it's at 10/10 (I don't even know what permission does this so I can't remove it even if I want to)

There is a command spy so we can see who did what but a lot of the time ppl use a brush so that it only sends 1 log and then they can then place as much lava as they desire or they just sudo someone to sudoall

Edited by ServerCrasher

What is the largest free mh server you've seen?

16/5/21 - 53 was reached

• 1 year later...