MineHut Plugins

NotWarier

To be honest... Minehut plugins are kinda trash right now. I feel a person should have the right to have unlimited plugins or 30 plugins maximum. 12 plugins is not enough to run a server unless you are running a creative plots server, or a survival server. I think its time MineHut makes a plugin limit of 20-30. I am not forcing them to do this, but it is hard for me and other server creators to make servers. I am going to be paying for 2 servers just for plugins. Thats kind of stupid considering not of lot of people have money. At this point, MineHut isn't the best choice for making a free Minecraft server. I can understand if you want to make a server for your friends. (You can have 2 servers, one survival and one creative). But if you want to run a serious server like MinePVP or something, I recommend, CubedCraft.

I don't have disrespect for MineHut. I just feel that they should take into consideration of whats going on. We are all in hard times right now due to Covid-19. Its hard for parents to or adults to pay monthly subscriptions for plugins during these times. I think the one thing people are in hopes for when purchasing a plan, is the unlimited plugins and more ram. The player count doesn't matter. Now, I am not saying remove player counts from plans. I am saying is that the owners of MineHut, and staff team should take this into consideration.

I am currently working on a MinePVP server, plus a Farming server. I am going to be paying for them, for the plugins. A Farming server is easier to do without a lot of plugins. But my MinePVP Server needs more than 20 plugins to run itself and 12 isn't going to cut it. I honestly liked MineHut better when you had to pay for CERTAIN plugins. If you ever do that, DO NOT make certain plugins like, citizens, citizensCMD, skript, tab, scoreboard, mineresetlite, discordsrv, any of those on the list. More is of course on the list but those are the main ones. PlotSquared is also another one. If you do that, it will end up ruining MineHut's reputation!

Thanks in advance,
NotTaste (Owner of TasteFarms & TasteMines)

• Like 2

You don't even get 12 plugins, you pretty much need a punishment plugin, worldedit, a permissions plugin, a spawn protection plugin and skript. And wanna use slimefun or disguises? Too bad, have a library, it does nothing ingame other than support other plugins but still takes up a plugin slot. All in all, you get about 5 plugins to choose from

And I agree, as a server host minehut sucks, the only reason you'd wanna use it is bc you can make ppl spam 'FREE OP JOIN NOW' in the lobby chat to get you a lot of players (i've never tried cubedcraft so idk)

What is the largest free mh server you've seen?

16/5/21 - 53 was reached

bruh stop being entitled and just pay.. if not then leave, they aren't going to change it. Also its $5 A MONTH to have unlimited plugins, if you dont have that kind of money then your priorities aren't right. Try getting a job, or helping out around the house.

• Like 1

Old news it wont change. You mise well just learn skript its like having unlimited plugins. Also if you have 30 plugins your server is going to lose TPS badly. I'll show you what to use.

For a multi world/void word server here is a list of needed plugins and there are 3 spots left for either skript plugins or whatever you want. Essentials chat is left in for this specific server you can even remove that and have 4 slots for plugins.

simple.PNG.0b2df25387ee46c3a53746af6e7c0f43.PNG

Why these plugins?
- Core Protect: Anti-grief tool/logs player interaction data
- PEX: Permissions
- Multiverse and Void Generator: Allows for void worlds and having multiple worlds
- Vault: Needed for a ton of plugins and functions
- World Edit: no explanation needed 
- World Guard: Make areas of the map unbreakable

There are many great servers that run with 12 or less plugins. If you don't like the 12 plugin limit, you can either vote to get MH20 plan or just spend $5.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

17 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

There are many great servers that run with 12 or less plugins. If you don't like the 12 plugin limit, you can either vote to get MH20 plan or just spend $5.

Well said

>> IGN - disapologies <<

>> Initial Join - 27 May 2016 <<

>> VIP - 30 May 2020 <<

admin pog.PNG

mod pog.PNG

mod pog 2.PNG

satelyte pog.PNG

unknown[1].png

• 4 weeks later...

oof everyones being like so mean to you lol but you know some people do have a little bit of i point lol 12 plugin limit isnt that bad but i get sometimes you just need more than 12 plugins cause you dont want to really write any skripts lol

11 hours ago, NoUser11 said:

oof everyones being like so mean to you lol but you know some people do have a little bit of i point lol 12 plugin limit isnt that bad but i get sometimes you just need more than 12 plugins cause you dont want to really write any skripts lol

dude its not that hard to write skripts.
Essentials chat can be taken out with a simple 2 lined skript.

You dont need quite a lot of the plugins. If you want a nice server, either pay or use skript 🙂

• Rufen locked this topic