KillerBeast_0880 Staff Application

Personal Questions -
 • Minecraft Username: KillerBeast_0880
 • Are you multilingual? Yes my main language is English and I speak decent Spanish
 • Discord Username: Beast#8690
 • Timezone: MTN

Application Questions -
 • Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift? One of the main reason's that I want to apply for staff on lift is because I see people autoclicking all the time and there isn't always staff on to handle it. I think if I was staff there would be a decrease in cheaters because of a higher staff presence during the day and night which I have noticed isn't always there. The other day a player was bhopping around spawn with KillAura on and was killing players. This player did this for around 15 minutes and they left. The issue with this is that there were no staff on at the time so nobody could punish them. I often see people cheating and cant do much about it but report which would take a longer time to respond then a staff on sight. Another reason I want to apply for staff on Lift because I have always loved RPG games since I was a kid which motivates me to play and help other people on them. I have helped the server in the past, around a year ago in the ice area there was a couple spots you could jump out of the map. Besides things like that I have helped get rid of cheaters by reporting them too. I have been playing lift for around a year now so I have great knowledge of the server proof of me helping out with some issues with the server is attached.

• How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift? I can spend most of my day because I don't have much to do because of the Corona Virus and because of summer . You could expect me to be on every day for any time from 4-6 hours because I love playing RPG's. 

• Have you been staff on any servers? Yes I have been staff on plenty of servers mainly because of how long I have been playing on Minehut. I have been with Minehut since around 2015 or before so I have been helper on plenty of server and made my way up to Admin and higher on plenty of them because of how well I handle situations.

• How much experience do you have as a staff member? I have lots of experience being a staff member like I said above I have been with Minehut since around 2015 so I have plenty experience with all types of situations. I would love to get some more experience with Lift.

• Are you currently staff on any other servers? No I am currently not staff on any other servers. This is because I would prefer to find a server I really enjoy like lift and focus on that so I don't have to worry about spending all my time on other things.

• Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server? No I haven't

Situation Questions -
 • You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage? I would first explain to everyone why they were banned because news can spread and be twisted and some people might think it was just a random ban. Second after I explain why the person was banned I will ask anyone if they have any other questions about the ban and answer them to my ability.

• Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift. A situation where a might have to act mature and professional while being staff on lift would be all the time because I wouldn't want to lose my rank and not be able to help players and stop cheaters anymore. If I wasn't being mature people wouldn't think of me as a good staff.

lifter.png

Application Denied
We denied your application due to lack of detail.
Please wait at least 2 months until your next application now.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic