DarthJarJar2005

Question

I had a server that me + my friends were playing on. No mods, no plugins, no extra files, just plain ol' survival. All of a sudden, 3 days ago, as I attempted to activate the server (bigoof145.minehut.gg) I could not start the server. Although the server was activated, whenever, I pressed start, the server status would stay on "starting..." ( as in the image) and would not go online, even after I waited for 20 minutes. I now for a fact we haven't gone over the "max" capacity of 20 ppl and that we have no mods or anything externally. I'd really like some help on what to do. My friends and I were decently far into this server and the server was finally starting to get good when it crashed. Please help if you can, anything would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 9.16.17 PM.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 answers to this question

output: [04:29:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for dimension 'world'/minecraft:overworld
output: [04:29:17] [Server-Worker-1/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 96%

It looks like your server had a ghost container or something. I just cleared it and am starting up your server, but it's getting stuck on:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am having the same issue right now on my server that i just made and i need help right now 

TeamRussia.minehut.gg

Edit: it started up but it had the wrong seed and nothing that i saved and now its offline and wont start again 

Edited by limey_boi1
update on issue

On 6/10/2019 at 9:34 PM, Trent said:

output: [04:29:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for dimension 'world'/minecraft:overworld
output: [04:29:17] [Server-Worker-1/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 96%

It looks like your server had a ghost container or something. I just cleared it and am starting up your server, but it's getting stuck on:

can you help me fix my server