Muted For Advertising?

x3xissx

I was advertising my new anarchy server named JenteMC, and I was going to start advertising once again, but I had been muted for 2 days or 1 day, It said ''Muted For Spamming'', But I was advertising, if anyone can please tell me why I was actually muted, that would be great, my IGN is 3xiss, if anyone can help.

Annotaion.png

You were most likely excessively advertising, to the point where you practically flooded chat. Although, that's just an assumption based off what I usually see in the lobby. Moderators reccommend that you advertise your server every 2-3 minutes within the lobby. Any smaller length of time in between your advertisements, and it may be seen as spam. I believe that's what happened in this specific scenario. There's no point in appealing, as it explicitly states on the Player Appeal page that you should only appeal if your punishment exceeds one week in length, unless it was 100% unfair, which in this case, I highly doubt it was unfair. I'd just wait it out, two days isn't very long in terms of punishments regardless.