Posted (edited)

Username:

OofPlayzz

What punishment did you receive:

Ban

Was the punishment fair:

Yes

Why should you be unpunished:

I used to cheat. I cheated on warzone and got banned. So i logged on to my main account that got banned for ban evasion. I used to cheat because i thought it made me better at the game. But i have realized that that is not the case. I want to play warzone again. I dont want to cheat anymore. I have learned from my mistakes in the past. I do understand if you dont want to unban me. I just want to be part of the community and play the server again.

What were the events that led to your punishment:

I usually got on random mine hut pvp servers and hack. I used to be like that that. I was banned on warzone for ban evasion on a account. (Ato_fox) Original ban reason was cheating.

Additional comments:

To clarify, the first account I logged on with was Ato_Fox. It wasnt the other way around.

-Classii (OofPlayzz)

Edited by OofPlayzz
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding to your appeal.

You were punished more than 6 months ago, enough time has passed to serve out your punishment. I'll unban both accounts. Please note; this is your second chance. If you are to banned again in the future you will most likely not be receiving another.

If you have any questions or anything else to add, this appeal will stay open for 24 hours. 

Appeal accepted.

Limited time free bacon 🐽

resized2.png

• __BT locked this topic