Minehut Bedrock

BlitzX

Question

6 answers to this question

Minehut was experiencing some issues with bedrock players connecting, but they have since been fixed as far as I'm aware.ย 

All Minehut servers are now cross play. That means that you can connect to Minehut servers with Minecraft Bedrock.

VERSION: 1.16.1

CONNECT: bedrock.minehut.com

PORT:19132

DEVICES: iOS, Android, Win10ย 

Bedrock support is currently in beta. If you notice things that don't work or don't work as well as they should, let us know!

When connecting to a server you must connect from the lobby, player server IPs don't currently work on bedrock

• Like 2

๐š„๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š

๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••: @๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐••#๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

News & Updatesย โ€ขย Rulesย โ€ขย Helper Application

Reportsย โ€ขย Appeals

๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š‘๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐š๐š‘, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ

On 7/8/2020 at 10:24 PM, Untreated said:

Minehut was experiencing some issues with bedrock players connecting, but they have since been fixed as far as I'm aware.ย 

All Minehut servers are now cross play. That means that you can connect to Minehut servers with Minecraft Bedrock.

VERSION: 1.16.1

CONNECT: bedrock.minehut.com

PORT:19132

DEVICES: iOS, Android, Win10ย 

Bedrock support is currently in beta. If you notice things that don't work or don't work as well as they should, let us know!

When connecting to a server you must connect from the lobby, player server IPs don't currently work on bedrock

nope the problems have not been fixed sadly. whenever i try to join it locates the server forever and when i click the join button it says "Unable to connect to server"

1 hour ago, Robers said:

It doesn't work I tried to connect to the lobby but it just says cannot connect to world

ย 

What is the ip you are using? Youย HAVEย to use the ipย bedrock.minehut.com. Direct ips don't work when using bedrock. This ip will take you to the Minehut lobby. Then doย /join servernameย in chat and it will take you to your server if its online.ย 

Also this post is from July. Do not respond to posts that have been inactive for over a month. If you have an issue of your own next time, you can just make your own post on it or ask in the Minehut Discord (discord.gg/minehut).ย 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Discordย - tarna256

In-game nameย - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site:ย https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]ย - 7/27/2020

Community Supportย - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helperย ย - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderatorย - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

โค๏ธ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderatorย - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png