EthanYatsumaru

Can't edit server.properties for resourcepack.

Question

Im aware there is a custom GUI for this but its not as good as actually editing the file, can add resourcepack but not a sha1 hash which I need for it to function. This means I can't have a pack without permission to manually change it.

9 answers to this question

Yes please! Although for a different reason (for me), it would be nice to edit these files directly. As well as other config files, since those cant be tampered with either.

Actually the file size was over the limit, Sha1 hashes help the pack download and upload easier but was for some reason displaying when the limit was hit, its fixed now. However direct access would still be helpful

Edit: its not fixed actually, my friends dont get the pack however I do, still have the Sha1 error in the log

Edited by EthanYatsumaru

How does one remove a previously uploaded resource pack from the server via the GUI, since the properties file cannot be directly edited?

On 9/16/2019 at 1:30 AM, Sharky said:

How does one remove a previously uploaded resource pack from the server via the GUI, since the properties file cannot be directly edited?

just remove the link to the pack and it won't upload to the players any longer.