Skript Issue

Skelebrinium

Question

I am trying to make a custom command that gives me tools with 32k values but I have a problem. The command is /superweapons and I am trying to make it give me these items:

/give @p minecraft:netherite_sword{display:{Name:"\"Superweapon\"\"",Lore:["A Superweapon"]},Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:32767},{id:fire_aspect,lvl:32767},{id:sweeping,lvl:32767},{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767},{id:mending,lvl:1},{id:looting,lvl:50}]} 1
/give @p minecraft:netherite_pickaxe{display:{Name:"\"Superweapon\"\"",Lore:["A Superweapon"]},Enchantments:[{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767},{id:mending,lvl:1},{id:fortune,lvl:100},{id:efficiency,lvl:32767}]} 1

I do not know what is wrong but I am very confused. Can someone help? I have just started using this website.

3 answers to this question

Hmmm, I suggest you use skirpt. For when you do that command it executes console to give that to you.

Command /superweapons

Trigger:

Make console execute "/give %player% minecraft:netherite_sword{display:{Name:"\"Superweapon\"\"",Lore:["A Superweapon"]},Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:32767},{id:fire_aspect,lvl:32767},{id:sweeping,lvl:32767},{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767},{id:mending,lvl:1},{id:looting,lvl:50}]} 1"

Make console execute "/give %player% minecraft:netherite_pickaxe{display:{Name:"\"Superweapon\"\"",Lore:["A Superweapon"]},Enchantments:[{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767},{id:mending,lvl:1},{id:fortune,lvl:100},{id:efficiency,lvl:32767}]} 1"

in all honestly this might not work cause I'm on holiday and doing this on my phone. You could ask for some help in the skript channel at the minehut discord

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019

24 minutes ago, FadelessBanjo said:

Hmmm, I suggest you use skirpt. For when you do that command it executes console to give that to you.

Command /superweapons

Trigger:

Make console execute "/give %player% minecraft:netherite_sword{display:{Name:"\"Superweapon\"\"",Lore:["A Superweapon"]},Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:32767},{id:fire_aspect,lvl:32767},{id:sweeping,lvl:32767},{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767},{id:mending,lvl:1},{id:looting,lvl:50}]} 1"

Make console execute "/give %player% minecraft:netherite_pickaxe{display:{Name:"\"Superweapon\"\"",Lore:["A Superweapon"]},Enchantments:[{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767},{id:mending,lvl:1},{id:fortune,lvl:100},{id:efficiency,lvl:32767}]} 1"

in all honestly this might not work cause I'm on holiday and doing this on my phone. You could ask for some help in the skript channel at the minehut discord

Thank you. I am booting my pc to check if it works.